PDA

View Full Version : Great Bunch of Riders

Bonnielass
14-09-09, 09:38 AM
I just wanted to echo what Chris1bev wrote on another thread. On the back of a brilliant ride yesterday, I think the bikers on this forum are friendly, supportive and a really great bunch. As a lady who has come into biking late in life and can sometimes feel less than confident, the people on here have given me such a lot of confidence and I have met such a lot of really nice people too.

Thanks again to Bath Classic for organising a really good ride and Dabz for back marking. :-* [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Iceman
14-09-09, 09:43 AM
Yeh we're a nice bunch! ;)

Dabz
14-09-09, 10:06 AM
I love the community and friendship we have in WB, yesterday was an excellent day - I think the fact that some of those who couldn't make the ride still came along to the hog roast says a lot :)

Roxy
14-09-09, 10:23 AM
hear hear - great day great people both clubs - FANTASTIC!!!!!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hannah
14-09-09, 11:32 AM
I have to agree, being on a 125 you can sometimes feel like other riders almost look down at you and you are worried you won't be welcome but that is not that case at all with everyone on here. Great bunch to ride with I can easily keep up and everyone is chatty and friendly. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ZZR600Dude
14-09-09, 12:32 PM
I was behind you on the run yesterday for quite a while and your riding seemed pretty good (not that I am any expert myself).
You were certainly keeping up with the pack wouldnt have known you were on a 125.

bye for now

Paul

Iceman
14-09-09, 04:43 PM
..missed the ride yesterday due to no funds but sounds like you all had a great time! ;)

SupeRDel
14-09-09, 09:25 PM
I have been putting a few pix in the Events area.

I need descriptions of bikes and riders to pick them out. I got too many to do them all

Please post descriptions in the Events topic - the one with the "lap dancer" in.... :D

finbar
14-09-09, 10:19 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to thank WB members for being so welcoming to an occasionally wayward gsxr 1000 rider. Had a great day that consisted of some great views and a great route. Loved the mix of bikes and friendly company.

SupeRDel did you get any pictures of a Grey gixxer by the way?

Regards,

Finbar

BB
14-09-09, 10:59 PM
Glad you enjoyed. Ghost & I certainly did ;)

BB

Karl
15-09-09, 05:04 PM
I have been putting a few pix in the Events area.

I need descriptions of bikes and riders to pick them out. I got too many to do them all

Please post descriptions in the Events topic - the one with the "lap dancer" in.... :D
Have you got one of a small guy trying to balance on a blue sv650, Thanks.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SupeRDel
15-09-09, 06:28 PM
Ask in the Events topic and put a better description please

SupeRDel
15-09-09, 07:03 PM
Glad you enjoyed. Ghost & I certainly did ;)

BB

Pole Dancer.... :D