PDA

View Full Version : Predatorracing

Fugazi-p
02-09-09, 02:25 PM
Hi all members, have joined up to relay the sad news that my great mate Roy aka Predatorracing sadly passed away suddenly sometime over the evening / night of bank holiday monday. He came to a meet or two and was trying to persuade me join up and come along on the white horse rideout. At present it looks like a heart attack.

R.I.P. ROY, Borrow Gods Harley and ride with the angels.
:'(

Davey
02-09-09, 04:35 PM
RIP Roy

R1chie
03-09-09, 08:31 AM
Thanks for letting us know Fugazi.

RIP Roy

igbell
04-09-09, 11:19 AM
RIP Roy

Geordie Stu
04-09-09, 11:58 AM
Sad news indeed

RIP Roy

Any dates for funeral WB members may wannna pay respects follow funeral cortege. Only if family approve

Fugazi-p
04-09-09, 05:48 PM
I will post up the date / time / location of the funeral as soon as I know. Roy was released from the coroner today after they confirmed he passed away after suffering a massive heart attack.
I have already asked his daughter about the possibility of any biker mates meeting up at George Whites / funeral directors and then riding to the church in Wroughton ( where the family are hoping he can have the service etc ) and she seemed happy that her dad would have wanted such a tribute.
If anyone interested please say, so i will have an idea of numbers.
Thanks all...... Paul

Davey
04-09-09, 07:48 PM
Paul I have left a message with the MD regarding our conversation earlier but Pete doesn't think it'll be a problem.

Davey
04-09-09, 07:49 PM
count me in for the funeral and I'm sure GW's won't be a problem for a meeting point to lead on to the directors

Fugazi-p
05-09-09, 08:32 AM
Thanks Stu, much appreciated.

BB
07-09-09, 09:44 PM
Sorry to hear this. RIP

BB

Fugazi-p
08-09-09, 05:52 PM
Roys funeral service is to be held at the Kingsdown Crematorium, 2:30PM, Friday 18th September. The family want bikes to attend so any others interested please let me know.

Davey
08-09-09, 07:41 PM
Cheers for letting us know - hopefully I'll be able to attend one way or another as currently unable to ride with my busted foot :( But I'll be there

Davey
18-09-09, 07:04 AM
Bugger just realised it was today I had it marked for next week - I am not going to be able to attend as I have appointments fot handovers all day :( I still can't ride anyway

Fugazi-p
18-09-09, 12:11 PM
No worries Stu, got 7 bikes attending, meeting at GWs for 13:30 then riding behind the cars to the crem. Will get the memorial plaque ordered next week. See you at the Toseland bash next saturday.

Davey
18-09-09, 07:36 PM
Toseland bash is on Sunday!!!! Hope all went well today

Fugazi-p
20-09-09, 06:41 PM
Well I got that date wrong then ! My son came home earlier and told me that I had missed it ! Have lost all track of time lately.
All went well Friday, a sad day but a well attended service for a popular guy.

Davey
23-09-09, 07:38 PM
Glad it went well - at least I'm not the only one losing track of days and weeks. As you'd have seen on friday I didn't stop with people collecting biks etc I need a break