PDA

View Full Version : Bath Rugby.

Mark_Able
30-09-09, 09:03 PM
Just thought I'd mention that we trained a few of the Bath Rugby Club boys recently. They were Nick Abendanon (and his brother Simon), Matt Banahan, and Joe Maddock. All great guys, and with a good attitude to the training. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Was a bit embarrassing in Bristol Test Centre, when a driving instructor I know, recognised Matt. He was obviously a rugby fan, and was a bit star struck. He came over and sat with us, even though normally he wouldn't talk much. Funny how people react when they meet their heroes... ;D

Dabz
01-10-09, 08:35 AM
excellent :D

Hunar
01-10-09, 10:50 AM
I hope you told them to join WB!

lurkalot
01-10-09, 11:32 AM
Did you make Banners ride a 125? I would have liked to see that ;D

Hannah
01-10-09, 11:51 AM
We have a box at Bath Rugby and yesterday we did a golf day for our agents and we had Mike Baxter and Julian Salvi come along to play. Very good at golf and very competitive.

lurkalot
01-10-09, 01:57 PM
Where do you work Hannah?

We have a box too some of the time, oh and you will find our name on the front of this years shirt in big letters and scattered around the ground in numerous places [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

We had Bendy, Olly B and Mark Lilley visit the box for the Wasps game - didn't know it "Bendy The Biker" then though ;D

Quite a few of the players are regular golfers - can't imagine they would be competitive though ;)

Mark_Able
01-10-09, 03:08 PM
Did you make Banners ride a 125? I would have liked to see that ;D

Of course... ;D

He's 6'7" and about 18.5 stone. Poor little YBR... ;D

Jon_W
01-10-09, 03:39 PM
At least it wasn't a CG!!!

Would liked to have seen that tackle a large hill.... would have been quicker for him to carry the bike!!!!

;D

Hannah
01-10-09, 06:55 PM
I work for Elm Workspace. My boss is a big fan so we have a box all year round and he is always taking clients up there. Last time I went I was too busy getting drunk to watch the game. lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hunar
02-10-09, 09:49 AM
Me, my brother and father are all bath fans, so if anyone has some free spaces in their box for a bath game and doesn't know what to do with it, I am sure we can help fill them!

Ducatista
02-10-09, 11:00 AM
Don't blame you for trying mate, but there are several hundred IPL employees in the queue in front of you.
So a snowball's chance in hell.

Even the management team don't get in the box unless they are working :'(

bladep102
02-10-09, 06:47 PM
Hope you didnt by them any coke to go with there dinner ;D

Davey
03-10-09, 07:39 AM
Is Bath rugby club any good? As I wouldn't be able to tell any of their players if the were stood infront of me lol

But it is funny how people react infront of 'celebrities' most make right tits of themselves - especially the ones that try to big it up that their not really a fan etc then act like a child

Mark_Able
03-10-09, 07:58 PM
Is Bath rugby club any good? As I wouldn't be able to tell any of their players if the were stood infront of me lol

But it is funny how people react infront of 'celebrities' most make right tits of themselves - especially the ones that try to big it up that their not really a fan etc then act like a child

Queue the OTT laughter, and the big gazing eyes. It's nearly like you've just met the woman of your dreams... ;D

Hannah
03-10-09, 09:57 PM
they are very down to earth people but then i dont follow it so it was like talking to very muscley men to me. Just a bit of eye candy for me.

BB
04-10-09, 12:08 PM
they are very down to earth people but then i dont follow it so it was like talking to very muscley men to me. Just a bit of eye candy for me.

Sounds a good enough reason to go to me! :P

BB