PDA

View Full Version : Tax disc

Amante_271
24-10-09, 03:10 PM
I went out to the trike this morning and noticed the Tax disc was "missing"!

I had fitted it with a permanantly sealed M3 adhesive disc holder designed for bikes.

I can only think some little darling has "borrowed" it with out my permission!

As there are ladies on this site I'm trying to be polite, but if I ever catch the F**KING THEIVING B*ST*RDS I'll get arrested for what I will do with a pool cue! And I dont give a F**k it it doesnt fit!!!!

R1chie
24-10-09, 04:02 PM
As there are ladies on this site I'm trying to be polite, but if I ever catch the F**KING THEIVING B*ST*RDS I'll get arrested for what I will do with a pool cue! And I dont give a F**k it it doesnt fit!!!!

But what will you do to the thieves?

ONFIRE
24-10-09, 04:23 PM
Never displayed a Tax Disc on my Motorcycles as I never carry a long enough Pool Cue with me.

Stick it :D under your seat next time ;D ;D ;)

Amante_271
24-10-09, 05:20 PM

But what will you do to the thieves?

Insert the cue where the sun dont shine!!

Roll_on
24-10-09, 05:29 PM
Remember to chalk it first we don't want you accused of misuse of a snooker cue.

bubblylittleme
25-10-09, 11:03 PM
Mine was nicked last march at salisbury bike show but not replaced it as comps show i have it...been stopped 3 times this yr by police just routine checks but never picked up that tax disc missing

Roll_on
26-10-09, 10:44 AM
Maybe worth getting a tax disc holder that screws together with torx or allen screws that would take too long to undo even if a thief had the tools.

igbell
26-10-09, 11:07 AM
Had mine come off of the screen once and the nice butcher that found it handed it in and the police called me in to come and collect it, then they did the norm of checking the bike over.

R2D2
26-10-09, 11:19 AM
Maybe worth getting a tax disc holder that screws together with torx or allen screws that would take too long to undo even if a thief had the tools.

I've got one of these, it seems alright. If the little scrote really wants the tax disc that badly they'll take it regardless of what it's in, but the six allen bolts are enough to stop most of the bored chavs messing with my bike.

Personally I'd always keep mine on display though. Enough jobsworth plods and rent-a-cop traffic wardens out there, just gives them one less thing to give me grief about :-?

BB
26-10-09, 10:17 PM
I went 12 months with the current tax disc in my pocket and an out of date one on display. No one picked it up. Depends where you park and how keen the walking law enforcers are. ;)

BB