PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to those WBers doing CBT today!

Dabz
31-10-09, 11:12 AM
Just got back from town and I can hear the guy shouting "keep it going!"..had a quick peek out the bedroom window and you're both doing very well :)

Also good luck to Able Training as I know these girls tend to chatter...

Bonnielass
31-10-09, 05:42 PM
Hazel nut and Beamer... how did you get on???

Roll_on
31-10-09, 05:51 PM
Does this mean two more minus the dreaded L plates for the 8th Nov ride-out lets hope so, best of luck.

Hazel-nut
02-11-09, 05:06 PM
we didnt pass first time but beamer will be going bk next weekend i think!unfortunatly i have 2 wait until the 15th as long as he can fit me in!
im proud of what i did in 1 morning tho!seeing as i couldnt ride a bike at all and now i can kinda control it and do s figure of 8!
mayb next time i will complete it!
thanks to the support from everyone
xx

crewy
02-11-09, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hear you both didn't pass, good luck for next time just remember what you have learned and im sure u will do well next time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

quimby
02-11-09, 05:44 PM
sure u will both pass next time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
02-11-09, 05:46 PM
Well Done to all who took their CBT. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

You will pass it the next time

BB
02-11-09, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear you didn't pass 1st time but well done to both of you for your efforts. Best of luck for next time - I know you are both determined to! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Roll_on
02-11-09, 10:26 PM
Good luck to Beamer and Hazel-Nut for their next attempt at the CBT.
At least you now know whats coming so that should make it easier, again good luck.

Hazel-nut
02-11-09, 10:26 PM
im definitly determined!really proud of everythin i acheived aswel!even learnt some stuff dabz doesnt know :P

Kevinb
03-11-09, 08:46 AM
I'm sure I saw you out and about around town Saturday before we went off to GW's?

Hazel-nut
03-11-09, 11:15 AM
the other 2 in the group went out on the road 1 on a moped and the other on a van van
im now booked in on sunday 15th to hopefully finish but not gonna get upset if it takes me 3 attempts coz i get more for my money :P

Roll_on
03-11-09, 12:04 PM
You go for it Hazel-Nut and good luck I'm sure it won't take three attempts.

Bonnielass
03-11-09, 12:56 PM
Well done to you both, it's not easy when you have never been on a bike before. All the time you spend on the bike is time learning (even when you've passed the test) so just enjoy and you'll get there!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You've achieved something by doing it in the first place, well done again.

coopmick
03-11-09, 03:16 PM
You'll get there next time you both nearly had it sorted just time got the better of us in the end. remember what Freddie told you and it will be easy next time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Scotty
03-11-09, 07:16 PM
Hey girls, sorry to hear you didn't pass :'( but big ups for the right attitude of having another go as soon as you can [smiley=thumbsup.gif] and I kind of like Hazel-nut's tack of seeing it as getting more riding time for her money, lateral thinking if ever I heard it :)

Bikermouse
03-11-09, 07:25 PM
If it's any consolation I didn't complete my CBT in one day. I had quite a bad off which rendered both me and the bike useless and no spare for me to continue on. Glad you've got the determination to get on with it.

kj

Roxy
03-11-09, 07:38 PM
GO GIRLS GO!! hee hee

next time for sure! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

keep going

roxy x

igbell
04-11-09, 10:55 AM
Sorry to hear that, keep your chin up as you are british, you know stiff upper lip and all

6T
04-11-09, 03:30 PM
well done for your efforts you two [smiley=thumbsup.gif] and better luck on passing next time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
07-11-09, 05:55 PM
Beamer got it today... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

At least they don't have to pay anymore money, no matter how many times it takes... ;)

Roll_on
07-11-09, 06:03 PM
Well done to Beamer.

Last Train
07-11-09, 06:33 PM
[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

well done Beamer

Beamer
07-11-09, 09:06 PM
I have only just seen this whole thread!!!

Thank you everyone for all your support and thoughts and good wishes.

And YES I DID IT today.......woo hoo....never have I been so excited, nervous and exhilerated at the same time!!!....but I have to admit leading the 3 of us (including the trainer) was absolutely the best feeling in the whole world (sorry kev lol).......I loved every second of it (once I had the hang of the gears and stuff)..........now I can't wait to get a 125, practice and go for my next challenge lol

Thank you Mark, Freddie and Nick for the effort, time, patience and belief in me.......you're all stars xx

Hazel-nut.....you will be fine hun.......it is better second time around and I have evry faith in you

And Beamer was beaming from ear to ear when she got off that bike at the end WOO HOO

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB
07-11-09, 10:29 PM
Congrats Beamer, well done! Now you just got to get out there![smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Amante_271
07-11-09, 11:40 PM
Ooh God! Another woman set free to terrorise the roads!!!!

SH*T!! Inner monolog is coming out again!!!! ...... I meant to say.....

Well dont sweetie! Glad you passed! Cant wait to see you on the roads!!!

HensonA
08-11-09, 03:12 AM
Congratulations and well done Beamer [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

....good luck to Hazel-nut for next Sat (15th).

Bikermouse
08-11-09, 12:00 PM
Congrats Beamer and good luck Hazel-nut.

kj

Bonnielass
08-11-09, 03:35 PM
Congratulations Beamer, I saw you out on your test and you had a big smile on your face then so I knew you'd done it! Well done!! :) Look forward to seeing you out and about! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
09-11-09, 06:43 PM
congratulations beamer!u have kinda spured me on more now u have passed but at the same time im not convinced im gonna get it!hope i ca tho :D
im excited about gettin bk on the bike tho hehe

Dabz
16-11-09, 09:53 AM
Hazel got her certificate yesterday and really enjoyed it, so that's another 2 bikers joining the WB gang now :) Congrats to both!

Bonnielass
16-11-09, 09:56 AM
Well done Hazel, I am so pleased for you, I bet you're over the moon. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] So what's you're bike going to be?

Roxy
16-11-09, 10:08 AM
WOOP WOOP

another 2...great news Hazel and Tina...lets go shopping!! ;D

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

crewy
16-11-09, 11:08 AM
Well done to both of you, look forward to seeing you on a ride out or up the sally sometime

coopmick
16-11-09, 11:36 AM
Well done the both of you. Knew you both could do it just need a bit of time that's all [smiley=thumbsup.gif] and Hazel hope i did not make you to dizzy the first time :D

Hazel-nut
16-11-09, 12:44 PM
Yay i did it!!!! :D being on the road was so muc more fun than being in the playground!i was lucky enough to have an instructor all to myself after 11 as the other girl had to be at work in bristol at 2 so she went out with another girl on the road!that helped alot i think! :)
Mike u didnt make me too dizzy but i have a bigger bruise from fallin of this time than when i fell off with u!i was looking at the kerb this time!hehe!
Cant afford a bike...yet but hopindgDabz will let me go pillion on his for some ride outs!
It still hasnt quite sunk in that i did it!so proud of myself :D :D :D :D

BB
16-11-09, 12:52 PM
Well done Hazel, so pleased for you! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Look forward to seeing you both out on the road in the future [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Bikermouse
16-11-09, 01:03 PM
Well done and good luck in finding a bike (when the time comes)

kj

Kevinb
16-11-09, 01:11 PM
Well done on passing.

Scotty
16-11-09, 07:21 PM
Hey! Well done Hazel woo hoo! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Last Train
16-11-09, 07:29 PM
Many congrats !!

8-)

KP
16-11-09, 07:49 PM
well done to you !!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) :) :)

Beamer
16-11-09, 07:54 PM
WELL DONE Hazel.......knew you would do it........am well proud of you...roll on the spring......am so determined to get a bike now Ive even almost given up the ciggies....down to 1 a day so I can save for a bike......woo hoo we'll be out there riding soon lol xxxxx

;D ;D ;D

Hazel-nut
16-11-09, 07:57 PM
well done on almost givin up the ciggies!
think its gonna b a bit longer before i can afford a bike!lol!

igbell
17-11-09, 01:24 PM
Well done all who was involved