PDA

View Full Version : george whites sponser bsb

ollie
26-11-09, 10:19 PM
as in the title george white superbikes sponser bsb alongside mce insurance. thats gotta be a good deal for them.

Kevinb
27-11-09, 08:43 AM
We must all be paying too much for our bikes and kit then if they can afford to do that.

Davey
27-11-09, 09:23 AM
We must all be paying too much for our bikes and kit then if they can afford to do that.

As we are pretty much the cheapest in the country for all bikes and deals - how can this be? You really are an idiot at times ::)

Davey
27-11-09, 09:26 AM
For the official(ish) release

George White and MCE British Superbikes team up in 2010

Innovative motorcycle, accessories and clothing retailer George White are set to build on their sporting activities in 2010 by becoming an official associate sponsor of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship (BSB) following a deal agreed with series commercial rights holder MotorSport Vision.

The Swindon-based company entered into motorcycle sport sponsorship for the first time in 2009 and were immediately rewarded with the European Superstock 600 Championship crown, thanks to one of Britain's brightest racing prospects Gino Rea.

The components of the BSB sponsorship will see significant branding at all twelve BSB events together with a large on-site presence where the tens of thousands of BSB fans can see the a representation of products offered at the George White stores. George White customers will also enjoy the benefits of a loyalty scheme delivered in a bespoke George White Fanzone area. Additionally the George White logo will adorn the safety clothing of the six hundred Racesafe marshals in an important recognition of these highly skilled volunteers who make racing possible.

George White Managing Director Steve Gannicott said: "We pride ourselves with offering the best range of motorcycles, clothing and accessories at the best price to motorcyclists all over the UK. We took this offering "on tour" in 2009, and it worked. Next season, in association with the world's premier national championship, we'll be back offering an even more stunning range of products and services at the best possible prices. This is a very exciting period for us and we are really pumped about our involvement with BSB next year."

BSB Series Director Stuart Higgs said: "I was highly impressed when I visited George White's Swindon premises. They have taken motorcycle retailing to the next level; it really is like a cross between a motorcycle exhibition and a premium car dealership. Steve Gannicott and his team are truly customer focused and we both share a passion for two wheels and its potential. This official associate sponsorship will really put George White in the highest possible profile as they exploit our extensive media platform and realise their growing ambitions."

They are also looking at other things regarding the loyal customers all will be unveiled in the near future

Ducatista
27-11-09, 10:26 AM
As we are pretty much the cheapest in the country for all bikes

Hi Stu,

Can you source Ducatis?
I didn't come to you for my new bike as I assumed you couldn't get them.
Was I wrong? or have I misunderstood the statement??

Davey
27-11-09, 11:09 AM
As we are pretty much the cheapest in the country for all bikes

Hi Stu,

Can you source Ducatis?
I didn't come to you for my new bike as I assumed you couldn't get them.
Was I wrong? or have I misunderstood the statement??

Sorry - No we don't we only supply the main 4 Jap manufacturers for new bikes

sorry if it's misleading - I meant for all bikes we supply

Geordie Stu
27-11-09, 11:12 AM

As we are pretty much the cheapest in the country for all bikes and deals - how can this be? You really are an idiot at times ::)

What happened to good customer service, calling customers idiots is not a way to ensure repeat business. Even if you do think they are idiots don't openly express your views. :-/

But then I am in customer service

Davey
27-11-09, 12:10 PM

What happened to good customer service, calling customers idiots is not a way to ensure repeat business. Even if you do think they are idiots don't openly express your views. :-/

But then I am in customer service

Well done!

As everyone knows I don't beat around the bush with my words and people that actually do know me take what I say with a pinch of salt - only those that don't take offence and if thats the case they're not a customer of mine ;) :D

Kevinb
27-11-09, 12:52 PM

Well if you can do a better deal than anyone else. I will be in, buy and shake you by the neck (sorry I mean hand) ;)

Davey
27-11-09, 01:01 PM

Well if you can do a better deal than anyone else. I will be in, buy and shake you by the neck (sorry I mean hand) ;)

We always try and see what we can do but not much this year lost due to price! :)

Geordie Stu
27-11-09, 02:48 PM
I'm not offended, just seems harsh to call an exisitng or potential customer an idiot. Even if you do prefer to be more direct :-/

But getting back to the original posting still good news for GW sponsoring BSB. Are GW going to get some GW pit girls ;D