PDA

View Full Version : Nice pair of Hootaz...

Mark_Able
23-02-10, 08:55 PM
The original horn started to sound a bit pathetic, so decided to go for the LOUD option. Did have a 'Nautilus' fitted for a while. However, finding a good location for it on a naked bike ain't easy. Was bolted to the rear footpeg, but wasn't happy with that (although everyone still heard it). Then stumbled across a nice pair of 'Hootaz' whilst warming my cockles in GMS the other day. Absolute bargain at £9.99, and as it's two seperate horns, it was easier to find somewhere to locate them. Two-tone 130db bliss... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

alanTDM
25-02-10, 08:38 PM
the Steble Magnums are loud aswell waiting to fit them on my bike think there 139db,yea the Nautilus is a bit large and awkward to fit

Snowy
26-02-10, 08:52 AM
I have fitted a pair of Stebel Magnums - low and high tone and they are rated at 139db same as the Nautilus. Fitted a seperate wiring loom/relay etc as they pull 12 amps. They are really loud and effective. If you have a Nautilus and are having trouble fitting it, the compressor can be seperated from the horn so the two parts can be mounted seperately and cojoined with some plastic tubing.

Mark_Able
28-02-10, 08:30 PM
I have fitted a pair of Stebel Magnums - low and high tone and they are rated at 139db same as the Nautilus. Fitted a seperate wiring loom/relay etc as they pull 12 amps. They are really loud and effective. If you have a Nautilus and are having trouble fitting it, the compressor can be seperated from the horn so the two parts can be mounted seperately and cojoined with some plastic tubing.

Ah! Didn't know that... ::)

Oh well... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

alanTDM
01-03-10, 11:19 PM
I didnt know that one could be split either oh well,i got one magnum to fit but dont need a relay for that to fit on the TDM checked on the website