PDA

View Full Version : Wooten Bassett

SupeRDel
10-03-10, 06:58 AM
Is it me or am I the only one that thinks the flags produced for the run look cheap and tacky and flimsy.

Don't bite me head off - I know its for a good cause.

But when I first heard the words about flags being fixed too bikes a flag like this was not wot I thought they mean't.

I can see loads of them flying off... :o

Davey
10-03-10, 07:20 AM
What a pointless comment!! Pft don't bite your head off - what so don't reply as thats the only answer you'll get from me!

If they had flash ones you'd prob complain they were too expensive. If you didn't like the quality why did you buy it??

So next time get off your arse and make them as the guys spent a lot of thier time sorting this

crewy
10-03-10, 03:59 PM
Is it me or am I the only one that thinks the flags produced for the run look cheap and tacky and flimsy.

But when I first heard the words about flags being fixed too bikes a flag like this was not wot I thought they mean't.

Not seen them yet Del, so cant comment. But i no from past things i wanted to buy, that when you see them they dont look as good, or as good quality as you would expect, which changes your mind about buying them, so i can imagine your dissapointment

StreetHippo
10-03-10, 04:05 PM
On a lighter note, the Phoenix club on the high street already has a sign saying: welcome Afghan heroes riders!
At least one business is looking forward to it.
Stu

Kevinb
10-03-10, 05:10 PM
Who needs flags, T-shirts, patches and stickers. Give the money you would have spent on this tat straight to the charity.
Just take yourselves along to Wootton Bassett on Sunday to show your support.

Davey
10-03-10, 05:18 PM
Who needs flags, T-shirts, patches and stickers. Give the money you would have spent on this tat straight to the charity.

Well said Kevin!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Kinda what i was getting at in my grumpy morning head :D

Roll_on
10-03-10, 06:17 PM

Well put.

Roxy
10-03-10, 06:29 PM
the Charity needs all the money it can get so I would much rather just give to the cause. Hope you all have a good day and I hope it gets all the coverage it deserves..In my eyes a very worth while cause.

Good Luck guys, ride safe and remember the reason you are all there, I'm just sorry I can't make it. :(

Roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

vtmike
10-03-10, 08:43 PM

Not seen them yet Del, so cant comment. But i no from past things i wanted to buy, that when you see them they dont look as good, or as good quality as you would expect, which changes your mind about buying them, so i can imagine your dissapointment

I went all the way to bridgewater last saturday to get my flags.
And i was a little dissapointed.
They aint going too last very long at all.
But i was reassured that they will stay on up to 50mph. :D
I may have a cruiser but even cruisers can do more than 50mph.
;D

But if they do fail i should as long as i get in to my shed soon, have abig union flag on the back of my bike for the day.

Geordie Stu
12-03-10, 03:13 PM
I'm having a bad day WHAT FLAGS...!!!

Got my pass is that the same thing or am I missing something :-/

Roll_on
12-03-10, 05:54 PM
I'm having a bad day WHAT FLAGS...!!!

Got my pass is that the same thing or am I missing something :-/
The flags have nothing to do with your pass just hang on to the pass you don't need flags.