PDA

View Full Version : Reclaim North Wales Rally

Geordie Stu
03-03-10, 01:39 PM
Article in MCN. MCN are claiming a Victory as Police in North Wales bow to MCN readers pressure (Yeah right)...

What the Police will & won't do

No more Random Stops
Dark visors tolorated in Daylight
After market exhausts tolorated provided there is no "noise annoyance"
No more automatic prosecution for smal number plates

Speeding & poor riding will be targeted

At the rally a stack of letters were handed over to chief constable demanding he call a halt torandom stopsto over 400 riders each weekend.

North Wales has a history of antagonistic relationswith motorcyclists having a zero tolerance toward bikers.

Minors offences will be dealt with an offical warnings words of advice. hmm in order to give warnings & words of advise. Surely thats means stopping ::)

The force said the change in prosicution will bring the force inline with the ACPO (Not heard of it) ::)

Maybe others will follow suit

Jon_W
03-03-10, 03:53 PM
The police will do what they see as right to enforce the law.... do you really think they'll bow to the Comic....

Not me.

Personally, never had a problem in any part of Wales. Seems to me, if you know the fuzz are targeting somthing, it would be daft to wave it in front of their faces....

I never get the small numberplate thing... as I see it a numberplate is a whopping great reflector on the back of your bike.... this must be a good thing with some of the half blind drivers around. :-?

wiltshire builders
04-03-10, 01:02 PM
18 months ago the police said they were going to turn a blind eye to cans and visors providing the rider wasn't being recklass infact it was the MCN that reported it. This millitant stance MCN keeps taking is just going to draw more negative attention to bikers.

Scotty
04-03-10, 06:40 PM
More Crap than News
or
Mostly Contrived Nonsense - take your pick...

The sun will rise tomorrow morning, and they'll be claiming credit for that in next week's issue ::) ::) ::)

igbell
19-03-10, 09:37 AM
Oh come on, when are they going to look the other way, if they can they will stop you for anything they want as this is there job.