PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all the new people

Dabz
22-03-10, 08:16 PM
Seeing as we've had a lot of new people join lately I just thought I'd say welcome on behalf of all of us..don't get chance to post on most of the welcome threads!

72 members have visited the forums today alone which is great for March..usually things don't get busy until after the Easter weekend when everyone dusts off their bikes and gets tax :P

great to see so many people on the rides lately, official ride-outs are the second sunday of each month but plenty more happen each month.

Geordie Stu
22-03-10, 08:22 PM
Nice one Dabz. Since joining nearly a year ago. The site was I was recommended by the now closed Wiltshire Riders. I have met some great people & become to regard them as friends.

Good company laughs great rideouts Sundays ride being the latest & a good advert for Wiltshire Bikers

Long may it continue [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Lexx0r
22-03-10, 10:10 PM
Seeing as we've had a lot of new people join lately I just thought I'd say welcome on behalf of all of us..don't get chance to post on most of the welcome threads!

72 members have visited the forums today alone which is great for March..usually things don't get busy until after the Easter weekend when everyone dusts off their bikes and gets tax :P

great to see so many people on the rides lately, official ride-outs are the second sunday of each month but plenty more happen each month.
Hey and Thank you for the big welcome! :D
Second Sunday of each month? Thanks for informing me of this - defiantly going to book some days off now! :D

allantheboss
29-03-10, 11:59 PM
Herrow
What kinds of regular meets and stuff are there?

-Swindon

Cheers luv

Roll_on
30-03-10, 07:52 AM
There is a bike night every Thursday at the Sally (Salutation Inn, The Gib, nr. Castle Combe)
Usually its quite a gathering when the weather is good, its also the start point for most official ride-outs.

Kevinb
30-03-10, 01:57 PM
Try a Friday night at the Black Horse. Not to far from Swindon (40 minutes or 30 if you ride like me)
Devizes road out of Swindon, past Avebury, through Devizes and into Trowbridge. The Black Horse is on the Frome road out of town.

allantheboss
30-03-10, 07:05 PM
^^^ I know it! I passed it for the first time the other day when riding to Frome, and saw an SV outside, so it stuck in my mind! Thats cool! Is it happenning this Friday?