more info: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-11252612

Get well soon!!

BB
09-09-10, 10:00 PM
GWS

BB

CBRowner
09-09-10, 11:36 PM
I heard this on the news tonight and was praying that it's not one of our members especially with it being the meet at the Sally and the accident happening not too far away :(

Get well soon whoever it was :(

GaryMc
10-09-10, 12:34 AM
Christ :o

I've been cursing this all evening as it's been making life diffficult at work (work in transport from Swindon)

Hope who ever it is will be OK :-[

Morticia
10-09-10, 04:25 PM
Get well soon!!!

Taylor86
10-09-10, 06:53 PM
Some of my mates were moaning about being stuff in traffic for 4 hours. I mentioned to them that it was an accident involving a biker, and I believe they had to airlift someone to hospital (presumably the biker).

Not so much moaning from my mates after that seeing as they know I ride a bike!

Morticia
11-09-10, 03:57 PM
Some of my mates were moaning about being stuff in traffic for 4 hours. I mentioned to them that it was an accident involving a biker, and I believe they had to airlift someone to hospital (presumably the biker).

Not so much moaning from my mates after that seeing as they know I ride a bike!

Funny, I had the same, but he's a biker himself, so understood even better. Anyone heard anything else?

steveo
11-09-10, 08:51 PM
i heard this in my lorry, got airlifted to hospital. as far as i know he still there . aint had any more ifo on if he passed away or lived yet, but he had savier head , neck and back damage.

hope he is ok