PDA

View Full Version : End can recommendation's

silly_simon
13-09-10, 09:15 PM
For the Fazer Thou [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'm on limited funds :( so no exotic stuff please, Dont want it for perforemance gains, more for asthetics [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
13-09-10, 09:46 PM
is it a 3-bolt slip on end can mate? if it's one of the 'normal' type (i.e same as the bandit 1200, tt600, some of the other yamaha's etc) then I've got a carbon fibre remus can you can have

Davey
13-09-10, 10:33 PM
You should get one of those Remus Carbon ones ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Remus are good cans I've run them on a few bikes

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 10:37 PM
Gw's have lots of micron cans in the outlet still might find one there.£50 on their birthday bash for a micron can and tail tidy for Karens 2007 blade and it sounded great, they might have some. There's a guy in Frome does race cans hand built too for all bikes totally illegal loud as hell but great prices I'm told. Call hein gerike in Bristol they will get you the guys number

Mitch9128
14-09-10, 09:48 AM
Stuck a Fuel stainless oval can on my last bike when the baffles went, it was the cheapest of the aftermarkets. Great quality with a removable baffle, and you get a free kendal mint cake with every purchase http://www.fuelexhausts.com/

Gerry
14-09-10, 10:24 AM
I can recommend Fuel as well, I've one on my SV, cost about £120.00 with removable baffle (a little cheaper with fixed baffle).

Looks good (I think) and sounds great, and whilst a little on the noisy side, I can't quite bring myself to put the bafle back in ;)

saying that, if you can get a £50 Micron from GW sounds like a deal.

Cheers
G

Dabz
14-09-10, 11:10 AM
tho not as cheap as a Dabz freebie ;) (if it fits!)

Mitch9128
14-09-10, 11:51 AM
Most of the systems up at GW outlet were old old stuff, and not cans, but downpipes mostly. There were lot's of Scorpion can with money off though, although mostly not cheap either.

wiltshire builders
14-09-10, 04:23 PM
I'm not going to answer your query until you remove all the mis-used apostrophes in it......and you can take the one out of box of chocolates too while you're at it! ;D

Davey
14-09-10, 04:40 PM
I'm not going to answer your query until you remove all the mis-used apostrophes in it......and you can take the one out of box of chocolates too while you're at it! ;D

LOL - if unsure this may help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc2aSz9Ficw

silly_simon
14-09-10, 05:00 PM

Hope thats better Mr Builder Sir :-* :-* :D

Dabz
It needs to be a slip on one mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif] with a seperate link pipe so thankyou very much mate anyway :)

wiltshire builders
14-09-10, 05:05 PM
*you're free

silly_simon
14-09-10, 05:07 PM
LOL :D :D

So come on then ?? What do you reckon :-?