PDA

View Full Version : (paintball) the winning team H&C

smellygerm
13-09-10, 04:59 PM
The fun begins on 24th October.
Timings: TBC
All day ass kickin....12 games.
Price: £35...... Gets you a full day's paintin!!, 12 games, 600 paintballs, gun, goggles, hat, gloves, mask, camouflage coveralls, battle pack and paintball pots with enough free gas to fill a hot air balloon....or basil
we will fight them on the beaches , we will fight them on the landing grounds, the days of the dwarfs are over, the days of real men (and women) are here. time for the pooburn dancers to face their last curtain call. mr faulty its time to face the music.
put your name down for the H&C below and be the best

cpt. smellygerm

JAYJAY
13-09-10, 09:17 PM
Seems like a team of one!!! - Would you like the Barn Storm troops to do some recruiting for you.

We could maybe persuade some of the bouncers from Mothercare, Early Learning or Toys-R-Us ;D ;D

Beamer
13-09-10, 10:06 PM
Am starting to feel a bit sorry for the 'underdog' with no 'troops'....not enough for me to cross over but I do feel a bit for him.......Stacy, you gotta work on your enlisting skills bud :(

Bornagain
13-09-10, 10:17 PM
Don't let that mongrel suck you in!! HE's already recruited a team of 12 from the Gastard Bikers....the sneaky little toe rag!! >:( >:(

We eat those pussies for breakfast [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

smellygerm
13-09-10, 10:30 PM
:'( :'(please be my friend I'm so lonely all by myself :'( ::)

Lorraine
13-09-10, 10:55 PM
sorry Stacy u picked the wrong date coz it V Angel Junior's birthday so no can do mate :(

smellygerm
14-09-10, 07:22 PM
feels a bit like the 300 Spartans vrs the persians buy oh yeah they won in the end as well

BladeTriple
14-09-10, 10:08 PM
Take everything but give them nothing !

smellygerm
14-09-10, 10:12 PM
on the 24th we dine in hell

Bornagain
15-09-10, 09:49 AM
feels a bit like the 300 Spartans vrs the persians buy oh yeah they won in the end as well

Don't give me any of that nonsense!! You've got a secret team of GBB hidden away ya scoundrel!! >:(

"IF i die for a word, my word's gonna be....Pooontang!! :D

THE_SALESMAN
15-09-10, 07:27 PM
hahahaha cant wait to win this one ;D Gonna go some rambo on ya all!

Can we take hostages??