PDA

View Full Version : Big Thankyou!

Nokesy
14-09-10, 04:49 PM
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Gerry and Basher for mending my bike so well [smiley=thumbsup.gif] They have done an amazing job and I'm very grateful to them both :-* With their know-how and some excellent sourcing of parts, total cost was probably not more than £100. I feared it would cost alot more than that when I was sat at the side of the road crying inside at the state of my once beautiful Bandit :'( It is once again 'my beautiful Bandit' :-*

Although the buying of a new helmet, gloves (essential) and new boots (non-essential but that's what happens when you take your credit card to GW's ;D) cost a little more ;D I'll worry about that another day Mr Bank Manager :-*

Also, thankyou to Spudgun for the tank - is perfect! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It's great to be back on the road - see you all again soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

All clear from consultant re:- hand too - just ligament scar tissue :)

Thankyou Gerry and Basher

Bornagain
14-09-10, 04:52 PM
Well done team....and great news Gemma. Harp & Crown tomorrow???
See you there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

silly_simon
14-09-10, 04:53 PM
Yup
Love the red handlebar's Gemma ;)

Nokesy
14-09-10, 04:54 PM
Well done team....and great news Gemma. Harp & Crown tomorrow???
See you there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sadly, work is manic, won't be home until 9pm :'( But please make sure Gerry has my free burger [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

(It's from guessing Smellygerm's Lookey Likey ages ago - haven't claimed it yet :()

Nokesy
14-09-10, 04:55 PM
Yup
Love the red handlebar's Gemma ;)

When did you see it then Simon? Guessing on your rounds?

silly_simon
14-09-10, 05:12 PM
Yes It was outside youre house on Monday morning [smiley=thumbsup.gif] we put your bin back on the drive for you :)

Robf
14-09-10, 05:32 PM
great news knowing that you and the bike are now sorted

Nokesy
14-09-10, 05:51 PM
Yes It was outside youre house on Monday morning [smiley=thumbsup.gif] we put your bin back on the drive for you :)

No wonder Gerry looked so confused when I thanked him for bringing it in ;D Did wonder who it was - ta muchly! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] That's exactly how you earn Christmas tips! ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

virginie_morisot
14-09-10, 05:54 PM
great news Gemma, looking to seeing you soon and beautiful bandit! ;)

Bonnielass
14-09-10, 06:52 PM
Great news, looked perfect on Saturday! Look forward to seeing you this Saturday. :D

BB
14-09-10, 08:22 PM
Good to hear you are sorted Gemma :-*

BB

Toph
14-09-10, 08:29 PM
Good to hear that you and your bandit are now in tip-top shape! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
see you soon Gemma, riding your bandit!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nico_babe
14-09-10, 08:53 PM
Super happy that your sorted. Catch on on the next ride out :)

Geordie Stu
14-09-10, 09:38 PM
Gemma back on the road again 8-)

Iceman
14-09-10, 10:13 PM
Excellent! :)

Hazel-nut
16-09-10, 10:03 AM
glad to hear you and the bike are all fixed up and back on the road!have fun on the isle of wight trip!

Jacde
16-09-10, 08:34 PM
Well done Gerry and Basher, WB'ers knights in shining leather ;D
Gemma can't wait to see the whole outfit together ;)