PDA

View Full Version : First Time

commando1966
21-10-10, 09:14 PM
Taking my Trike for it's MOT saturday morning - so i thought i better take it up and down the road as ive never rode a Trike before .. My Goddddd ... is it just me? or are Trikes Notorious things to master ? :D

BB
21-10-10, 10:41 PM
Never even been on one let alone driven one! :o

Good luck Saturday and take care! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

commando1966
21-10-10, 10:46 PM
Thanks Bro .. i think i'll need good luck especially round the roundabouts .. 2 wheels are definately easier but i don't have a licence >:(

Green Man
21-10-10, 10:49 PM
Good luck nick with the MOT. are you at the PB tomorrow night [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

commando1966
21-10-10, 11:00 PM
yeah i could pop over to the PB for an hour or so ..

Bornagain
21-10-10, 11:01 PM
Good luck with the MOT dude, nerve racking stuff [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
22-10-10, 10:17 AM
Thanks Bro .. i think i'll need good luck especially round the roundabouts .. 2 wheels are definately easier but i don't have a licence >:(

Just so you know BB is a woman :P

BB
22-10-10, 12:26 PM

Just so you know BB is a woman :P

Aww, Hazel, I was going to surprise him! ;D ;D

BB

commando1966
22-10-10, 05:12 PM
Hey BB .. check inbox lol ..
p.s. is that a Kawasaki 125 ? i saw a red kawasaki with "L" plates in Tescos Petrol Station today with a lady rider ;)

Snowy
22-10-10, 05:39 PM
Hey BB .. check inbox lol ..
p.s. is that a Kawasaki 125 ? i saw a red kawasaki with "L" plates in Tescos Petrol Station today with a lady rider ;)

If you mean BB's avatar, I think thats a Moto Morini 31/2 which I have had the pleasure of trying to keep up with once upon a time. Now, a picture with BB with L plates would be a picture ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB
22-10-10, 07:30 PM
Keep digging Nick! ;D ;D

No worries - you're forgiven! Job to tell the difference with a helmet on and I've been called Son, Sir & Mr a few times over the years and it's a looonnnng time since I got rid of my L plates!

Yes, that's my little 350 Morini in the Avatar, not terribly fast top end but pretty nimble round the twisties! ;)

BB

commando1966
23-10-10, 10:04 AM
Taking my Trike for it's MOT saturday morning - so i thought i better take it up and down the road as ive never rode a Trike before .. My Goddddd ... is it just me? or are Trikes Notorious things to master ? :D
I give up !! >:( went to ride me trike to the MOT this morning - only to find my Handbrake cable SNAPPED AGAIN .. Strange really.. it was FINE yesterday ?!?!? >:(

Scotty
23-10-10, 10:16 AM
Nick, sounds like you're not having a lot of fun with the trike... Why not step back from it a moment and ponder this question - would it be easier to learn to ride a bike instead? :-? :-? :-?

commando1966
23-10-10, 10:36 AM
Scotty i can ride a bike just fine .. but alas ive failed my test twice and cant keep affording to doing it all again .. it gets more expensive every year mate

Bonnielass
23-10-10, 11:17 AM
More expensive that keeping up with your Trike? :)

BB
23-10-10, 11:21 AM
Bad luck Nick. Maybe its an adjustment thing if it keeps snapping?

It's raining out there anyway! :D

BB

commando1966
23-10-10, 11:56 AM
More expensive that keeping up with your Trike? :)
Yes Bonnie ALOT more expensive !!

commando1966
23-10-10, 11:59 AM

BB
It didnt snap accidently BB .. like i said it was fine last night - but this morning it Mysteriously snapped .. obviously a Ghost did it :o

BB
23-10-10, 01:49 PM

BB
It didnt snap accidently BB .. like i said it was fine last night - but this morning it Mysteriously snapped .. obviously a Ghost did it :o

Not my Ghost! (other halfs name on here) :D

Sabotage? :o :-?
Does the Mrs not want you to ride it? :P Is it kept inside or on street?

BB

commando1966
23-10-10, 03:03 PM
I dont have a Missus and its kept right outside my front door

BB
23-10-10, 04:12 PM
Hmm, most odd. Is it definitely snapped or is is cut?

BB

commando1966
23-10-10, 05:04 PM
Its definately snapped , yesterday i left the handbrake off and put a breeze block behind the rear wheels ad left it in 1st gear .. this morning the handbrake was fully pulled up and the left hand cable snapped .. i had allready fixed the right hand side last weekend !! >:(