PDA

View Full Version : (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October

Bornagain
13-09-10, 12:44 PM
The fun begins on 24th October.
Timings: TBC
All day ass kickin....12 games.
Price: £35...... Gets you a full day's paintin!!, 12 games, 600 paintballs, gun, goggles, hat, gloves, mask, camouflage coveralls, battle pack and paintball pots with enough free gas to fill a hot air balloon....or Stace!

Who wants some? Who's up for a scrap? Who wants to rip 'stinkyworm' and his bitch DJ sidekick 'slowworm' to shredds?.....Opprtunities like this don't come along often, seize the day!!

Stick your names down below to join the Polebarn Painters - We're gonna execute every last muther******g one of em.....slowly!

Basil

Robf
13-09-10, 01:18 PM
Basil
Rob

May have to leave slightly early but more that willing to fight for the trobo massive

Davey
13-09-10, 01:38 PM
Me 8-)

Green Man
13-09-10, 01:40 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
13-09-10, 04:37 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper

Bornagain
13-09-10, 04:40 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper

Listen up FingerBob, Knight Viper is on your team!!.... and you're gonna need all the help you can get [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Get ya wheels sorted?? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 06:05 PM
Warring Factions...... for now Kaz and I are gonna say yes .... Now to dig out my dpm waterproof kit and goretex lined boots, seal skin gloves and issue gaiters because I bloody hate being cold and wet... war is best played in the back of a warm satcom det with the PS3 on !

thank god it wasn't Sept 24th tho as I'm Oop North in York for a fortnight.

Hizzy (Lisa)

Toph
13-09-10, 06:49 PM
Im bristlin' for a scrap!!! >:( ;D
Can one of you fine people add my name to the list? I don't know how you do it!! :-[
I'm good at welding though!! ha ha ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
13-09-10, 07:02 PM
Can one of you fine people add my name to the list? I don't know how you do it!! :-[

Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Hizzy (Lisa)
Toph

Bornagain
13-09-10, 07:07 PM

Bring the welding kit with you.... we can try it on their Captains' musty ba**bag post capture!! :'( :o

Toph
13-09-10, 07:07 PM
Thanks Col [smiley=thumbsup.gif]... you'll have to teach me how to do it!! ;D ;D ;D

Toph
13-09-10, 07:08 PM

Bring the welding kit with you.... we can try it on their Captains' musty ba**bag post capture!! :'( :o

We can singe their pubes with my oxy-acetylene torch!!! ;D

Bornagain
13-09-10, 07:13 PM
Warring Factions...... for now Kaz and I are gonna say yes .... Now to dig out my dpm waterproof kit and goretex lined boots, seal skin gloves and issue gaiters because I bloody hate being cold and wet... war is best played in the back of a warm satcom det with the PS3 on !

thank god it wasn't Sept 24th tho as I'm Oop North in York for a fortnight.

Hizzy (Lisa)

Dressed like that, you'll arouse them into submission.....good thinking [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Good to have you both [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

"Lets just do the whole f***ing village man"

Green Man
13-09-10, 07:14 PM

We can singe their pubes with my oxy-acetylene torch!!! ;D
I hear there not mature enough yet for Pubes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
13-09-10, 07:15 PM
Reading some of these posts i wonder if any of us have a mental age higher than 12!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
13-09-10, 08:12 PM
Reading some of these posts i wonder if any of us have a mental age higher than 12!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

As a vast majority of us are either serving or ex forces - prob not they sap that out of you during training and to keep you sain(ish) during tours

Bornagain
13-09-10, 08:24 PM
Basil
Rob

May have to leave slightly early but more that willing to fight for the trobo massive

Don't worry Rob......this battle will be over before we've even ran out of breath [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 08:28 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph

What we got here is FAILURE to COMMUNICATE , some men you just can't reach which is the way he wants it ... WELL he gets it! I don't want this any more than you men !
Cool Hand Luke , (not a War movie but an all time amazing classic about rebelling with nothing left to lose or give !)

Davey
13-09-10, 08:45 PM
What we got here is FAILURE to COMMUNICATE , some men you just can't reach which is the way he wants it ... WELL he gets it! I don't want this any more than you men !
Cool Hand Luke , (not a War movie but an all time amazing classic about rebelling with nothing left to lose or give !)

Also lyrics out of Civil War by Guns and Roses IIRC

JAYJAY
13-09-10, 08:48 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)

Had to add my name to the obvious top dogs - Shhh, don't tell smelly - still want some burgers! :P

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 09:13 PM
<<< Hasn't picked sides yet ... just declaring our intention to play soldiers :) , I wonder who is going to get the gluten free rolls in and feed Hizzy some tasty burgers that wont give her the runs ;D

(the hormonal amazon requires bribary .... mercenary b1tch!)

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 09:15 PM

Also lyrics out of Civil War by Guns and Roses IIRC

With the sound bite being from the movie [smiley=thumbsup.gif] inspired song !

smellygerm
13-09-10, 09:37 PM
<<< Hasn't picked sides yet ... just declaring our intention to play soldiers :) , I wonder who is going to get the gluten free rolls in and feed Hizzy some tasty burgers that wont give her the runs ;D

(the hormonal amazon requires bribary .... mercenary b1tch!)
we had gluten free spicy bean burgers last week with buns and will do the same this week ,same price £2 and I stamp the card . codename (spok) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 09:43 PM
Now Kaz is rolling round the floor laughing!! Live long and prosper Stace!

Phil977
13-09-10, 09:56 PM
If I can pry my better half away from the baby shopping I will make the long journey for a laugh

Bornagain
13-09-10, 10:13 PM
Now Kaz is rolling round the floor laughing!! Live long and prosper Stace!

More like..... "die young of paint poisoning"!

Don't let him suck you in with shallow promises of gluten free roadkill!
Your bodies are temples...evolved and designed as running machines, hairless to keep cool, tall and 2 legged for speed, stride and balance, huge lungs to refuel the blood with oxygen to keep going the distance, heels to dig in and give grip for speed and bursts, powrful arms to pump for counterbalance & momentum, pelvis and hips for rapid direction change to evade or strike.....our bodies are designed for one thing....Running, .........Not eating Smellyburgers on a Wednesday that'll turn you into Jabba the hut!!
Come dine with the winnig team, we do V sits and burpees between mouthfulls!!!

"When your head comes away from your shoulders.....It's over" [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
13-09-10, 10:50 PM
ok i was going to chat with u 2 on wednesday, but i have a birthday on that date so i cant play, no im not running scared, before u start basil, have fun boys n girls

PS: the site can cope with up to 100 ppl [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
14-09-10, 12:18 PM
Do you know if you are allowed to bring your own guns to this site??
As I know some sites dont allow it, and I wouldnt want to play without old faithfull.....

DaytonaDog
14-09-10, 12:33 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog

Men, on my command prepare to unleash hell!!!!

Phil977
14-09-10, 12:47 PM
Been confirmed that I will be in attendance for this, so who is on what side?

Lorraine
14-09-10, 01:40 PM
This thread is for the Polebarn Dancers :P

There is another thread regarding this for the Harp & Crown 22 murder squadron started by smellygerm ::)

Davey
14-09-10, 01:58 PM
This thread is for the Polebarn Dancers :P

There is another thread regarding this for the Harp & Crown 22 murder squadron started by smellygerm ::)

Yeah its the one with the tumbleweed as no-one wants to be on the losing team [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

So welcome aboard the winners circle Phil [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mas1
14-09-10, 02:38 PM
Count me in :)

smellygerm
14-09-10, 07:32 PM
no basil you can't bring your water colours, palet and tennis balls this is war not paint by numbers .and stop talking to me behind your teams back I don't think their that old and smelly,are you going to ask your younger looking twin brother bill oddie from autumn watch to be on your side you'll need every bit of help you can get ,the poo burn geriatrics are about to get erased from trogbridge wilt****e ba14 ;D

BladeTriple
14-09-10, 08:02 PM
Me and Kazbanana think we may swap sides between games so we don't show bias or favouritism to either Smelly or Basil and no we don't have any Italian blood in us before you ask ;) ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Phil977
14-09-10, 08:53 PM
Me and Kazbanana think we may swap sides between games so we don't show bias or favouritism to either Smelly or Basil and no we don't have any Italian blood in us before you ask ;) ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hehe you know what that means don't you Lisa hehehe lol ;D

Bornagain
15-09-10, 09:52 AM

Here's an idea........ One of you on each side!!! Spread the love ladies :-*

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is MINE

BladeTriple
15-09-10, 05:12 PM
You can't expect us to go against each other Basil.... it would be unfair for us to be seperated :( Besides you're just scared of having 2 steely eyed hormonal killers on the loose for half the day against you ! ;)

'How do I get out of this chicken $h1t outfit?' ... Hicks in Aliens

Phil977
15-09-10, 11:59 PM

Think you will find it was Hudson and not Hicks

BladeTriple
16-09-10, 07:49 AM

I'm sure they get the 2 confused lots in the movie too ! :P

Bornagain
16-09-10, 10:09 AM

I'm sure they get the 2 confused lots in the movie too ! :P

Well spotted [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The 'Sarg's' response is "Secure that sh1t Hudson"

I spent far too much time watching movies in my 20's!!

"Get some.....get some.......get some....get some..." - Door gunner, Full metal Jacket!!! ;D - Simple, but pretty acurrate!

Gerry
16-09-10, 02:02 PM
"and no we don't have any Italian blood in us before you ask" ;) ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just the good old Yorkshire sense of fair play [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nice to briefly meet you both last night.

Cheers
Gerry

DaytonaDog
16-09-10, 03:52 PM
Colour Sergeant Bourne: It's a miracle.
Lieutenant John Chard: If it's a miracle, Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry point 45 caliber miracle.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: And a bayonet, sir, with some guts behind.

DaytonaDog
16-09-10, 03:56 PM
Bromhead: [mounted, crossing stream] Hot work?
Lieutenant John Chard: [kneeling in stream] Damned hot work.
Bromhead: Still, the river cooled you off a bit though, eh?
[pause]
Bromhead: Who are you?
Lieutenant John Chard: John Chard, Royal Engineers.
Bromhead: Bromhead. 24th. That's my post... up there.
[points into middle distance]
Bromhead: You've come down from the column?
Lieutenant John Chard: That's right. They want a bridge across the river.
Bromhead: Who said you could use my men?
Lieutenant John Chard: They were sitting around on their backsides, doing nothing.
Bromhead: Rather you asked first, old boy.
Lieutenant John Chard: I was told that their officer was out hunting.
Bromhead: Err... yes.
[spurs on horse]
Bromhead: I'll tell my man to clean your kit.
Lieutenant John Chard: Don't bother!
Bromhead: No bother... I'm not offering to clean it myself! Still, a chap ought to look smart in front of the men, don't you think? Well chin-chin... do carry on with your mud pies.

Bromhead: Fire at will!
Pte. Owen: That's very nice of him.

Lieutenant John Chard: [the Zulus are chanting before their final charge] Do you think the Welsh can do better than that, Owen?
Pte. Owen: Well, they've got a very good bass section, mind, but no top tenors, that's for sure.

Gerry
16-09-10, 04:34 PM
Lt. Bromhead (Basil) [shouting at Smellygerm] Well, what are you waiting for? Come on! Come on!
[The Zulu's (The Smellies) begin another musical war-chant.]
Bromhead (Basil): Those bastards! They're taunting us!
Adendorff (Viperman): [laughing] No, you couldn't be more wrong! They're saluting you. They're saluting fellow braves!

I can see it now ;D

smellygerm
16-09-10, 07:42 PM
Lt. Bromhead (Basil) [shouting at Smellygerm] Well, what are you waiting for? Come on! Come on!
[The Zulu's (The Smellies) begin another musical war-chant.]
Bromhead (Basil): Those bastards! They're taunting us!
Adendorff (Viperman): [laughing] No, you couldn't be more wrong! They're saluting you. They're saluting fellow braves!

I can see it now ;D
your right gerry he looks just like bumhead from the goodies i mean zuluhttp://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad48/smellygerm/basil.jpg

Jacde
16-09-10, 08:31 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Jacde

Not sure if I can shoot, but I know I can chew ankles ;D

BladeTriple
16-09-10, 09:03 PM
Nice to see you too Gerry , another smoggy within the ranks of Teesside Ex Pats living down here :)

“When I go home people will ask me, ‘Hey Hizzy, why do you do it chick? What, you some kinda war junkie?’ You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men and women next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.” -Modified for Lisa , taken from Black Hawk Down

Phil977
17-09-10, 12:32 AM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Phil

Not sure that I can chew ankles but I can definitely shoot [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
17-09-10, 08:19 AM
Not sure that I can chew ankles but I can definitely shoot [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Are you sure you're being totally honest young Phil? I have taken you on the ranges remember :P [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

Phil977
17-09-10, 09:14 AM
Excuse me young lady I was the best shot in the bloody sqn, in fact, I still am the best shot

BladeTriple
17-09-10, 10:00 AM
Phil refer to your signature .... Rule 1!

Davey
17-09-10, 08:31 PM
Phil refer to your signature .... Rule 1!

But he didn't say how bad the rest were - Dads Army springs to mind :D

Green Man
17-09-10, 08:39 PM
Don’t panic don’t panic they don’t like it up um corporal Jones will look after you
:-* :-* :-*

Bornagain
23-09-10, 07:14 PM
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Phil

We're gonna need some more volunteers!!
General Germ has amassed a posse of 25 unlucky victims so far.....I'll be recruiting this Friday in the bar (I'll wait til ya drunk then pressgang ya while ya weak and vulnerable :D)

Morticia
23-09-10, 07:38 PM
Can't, work prevents me from doing anything fun, the bastards.

Bornagain
23-09-10, 07:40 PM
Can't, work prevents me from doing anything fun, the bastards.

Be a deserter.....and vent some frustration [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Phil977
24-09-10, 10:08 AM
Might see if I can drag a couple of the guys on camp down, most of them would be up for a laugh

Bornagain
25-09-10, 05:01 PM
Might see if I can drag a couple of the guys on camp down, most of them would be up for a laugh

Sounds groovy - bring about 50!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
25-09-10, 06:32 PM
am beginning to think i may just be the tea lady what with all these army/forces types planning to shoot everyone lmao...... im probably a crap shot (well, with a gun anyway) but still wanna go for a laugh.....should I be scared???....... it is all just a game isnt it?? he he he

;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

BladeTriple
26-09-10, 11:51 AM
am beginning to think i may just be the tea lady what with all these army/forces types planning to shoot everyone lmao...... im probably a crap shot (well, with a gun anyway) but still wanna go for a laugh.....should I be scared???....... it is all just a game isnt it?? he he he

;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't be silly get your green kit on put on your war face as there is nothing more scary to these Neanderthals than a hormonal woman with a gun in her hands ;) you MUST come along and show these guys how it's done after all Phil and I do telecoms we're not that warry lol x

Beamer
26-09-10, 09:09 PM
ok...i shall be there..... hehe.... i shall just shoot anyone in my way lmao ;D ;D ;D

Phil977
27-09-10, 12:00 AM
Hey in my not so unblemished career I will have you know telecoms have been the last thing on my mind at certain points, however it has been a while since the 2 way range :D

Gerry
28-09-10, 11:09 AM
me,me,me ;D OK - us,us,us please :D

Can I bring my 12bore please (thinking about it, better not as I'm sure to be outgunned by the forces peeps on here) I'll stick to a paintball gun [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I've only played it once before and got banned as I ran out of paintballs and had to resort to clubbing the enemy to death with a large stick, this is apparently not in the rules and against the spirit of the game :(

Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
nightviper - K, or no K today ?
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Phil
Gerry
Nokesy

Roxy
28-09-10, 02:51 PM
Unfortunatley the little fella is home that weekend so I wont be able to make it, gutted :(

roxy

Beamer
28-09-10, 06:55 PM
Have just booked my childcare for my young man (and no that doesnt mean our kev lol lol) so I shall be there lol .....hehehe.... cant wait ;D ;D ;D ;D

Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Phil
Gerry
Nokesy
Beamer ;D

Bornagain
28-09-10, 07:00 PM
Have just booked my childcare for my young man (and no that doesnt mean our kev lol lol) so I shall be there lol .....hehehe.... cant wait ;D ;D ;D ;D

Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Phil
Gerry
Nokesy
Beamer ;D

So that means Derek Accorah's playing then!!!!!! ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] - Knock once for yes or 2 for no!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
28-09-10, 07:06 PM
sure is basil...hes even booked footie off for that weekend so he means business lol.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Im hoping he doesnt ask for 'spiritual' help tho lmao [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D

Bornagain
28-09-10, 07:29 PM
sure is basil...hes even booked footie off for that weekend so he means business lol.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Im hoping he doesnt ask for 'spiritual' help tho lmao [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D

Knock knock knock (3 knocks means we're gonna win!!)

KP
28-09-10, 07:35 PM
i knew you were gonna say that Basil...... Derek Accorah knows all ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bornagain
28-09-10, 07:41 PM
i knew you were gonna say that Basil...... Derek Accorah knows all ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

We need to have a chat about this week's lottery ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
28-09-10, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8H_v8cM9CQ

Roxy
28-09-10, 08:20 PM
Could I help with the mopping up afterwards?

I will bring the arnica ;)

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
28-09-10, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8H_v8cM9CQ

hehehehe very good lol ;D ;D ;D

Jacde
28-09-10, 10:15 PM
I've been missed off again :D
Basil
Rob
Stu
Green man
Smiley Smiley
Lisa (Hizzy) and Kaz
Toph
JAYJAY (The Sniper!)
DaytonaDog
Satch
Phil
Gerry
Nokesy
Beamer
Jacde (not sure I can shoot, but I can bite ankles!)
And yes please Roxy, I'll have some industrial strength arnica please :o

virginie_morisot
29-09-10, 10:10 AM
i'm tempted... but bit worried... thinking about it!

Bornagain
29-09-10, 12:00 PM

It's just gonna be one hell of a laugh....but wear lots of padding (which is cool cuz it's gonna be chilly probably)

Come on Vivi...you're a strong independent woman, and you can give the team some European style [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
29-09-10, 12:25 PM

Come on Vivi, do it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It will be like the Battle of Agincourt all over again, the small skilled army lead by King Basil, facing the overwhelming numbers of the rabble from the H&C (except this time you will be on the winning side) ;)

You will love it - honest :)

G

Davey
29-09-10, 01:21 PM

If its the pain element you're worried about best be on Mr Fawlty's team and just incase the Parp and Frown do get a stray shot you could always wear a light MX armour or similar. As long as people aren't playing silly buggers and shooting at close range the pain should be minimal [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

virginie_morisot
29-09-10, 06:21 PM
was the pain yes...

Beamer
29-09-10, 07:09 PM
Do it vivi...it'll be a blast ...Im gonna have a go lol....it'll be a great fun ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
30-09-10, 05:40 PM
Ok Troops, the painful bit!!

I need to collect a £10 deposit from everyone thats 'signed up' for a day of pain fest...OOops, i meant PAINT fest :D :D

Can you get the money to me or General stink by the 14th Oct at the latest, that gives everyone 2 weeks worth of meets and ride outs to sort it, then on the day it's just £25 when we arrive. For that you get the whole day, all the safety kit, 12 games, unlimited air plus the 'gun' and 600 paintballs......Groovy [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Happy hunting

Robf
30-09-10, 05:45 PM
Sounds good to me you'll have my deposit next time I see you

Phil977
01-10-10, 11:51 PM

I need to collect a £10 deposit from everyone thats 'signed up' for a day of pain fest...OOops, i meant PAINT fest :D :D

Can you get the money to me or General stink by the 14th Oct at the latest, that gives everyone 2 weeks worth of meets and ride outs to sort it, then on the day it's just £25 when we arrive. For that you get the whole day, all the safety kit, 12 games, unlimited air plus the 'gun' and 600 paintballs......Groovy [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Need some contact details, I'm away for most of the month so will have to make it a bank transfer if that's ok
Happy hunting

Bornagain
02-10-10, 12:13 AM

Need some contact details, I'm away for most of the month so will have to make it a bank transfer if that's ok
Happy hunting

I'll PM you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Phil977
02-10-10, 12:15 AM

Phil977
03-10-10, 10:43 PM
Sadly I cannot attend this anymore, reason being the alternator on my b'stard BMW has decided to pack in and with my better half now at 32 weeks pregnant I have to get my priorities in order buy getting a new alternator and travelling back to Kent to fit the bleeding thing myself. With the next few weeks being very busy in work the only time I have to do this is the weekend the paintballing is on :( sorry guys and girls, hope you all have fun :'(

DaytonaDog
04-10-10, 08:40 PM
Liam

I'll bring my money on Friday night.

Bornagain
11-10-10, 11:18 AM

Happy hunting

Thanks so far for all the deposits i've had in so. You can give deposits to me or General Germ on Wed or Fri. So far i think we've had about 30-35 deposits in between us!!

Show me ya war face :D ;D

Bornagain
13-10-10, 10:14 PM
Deposits in so far to me:
Tina
Kev
Stu
Chris
Gerry
Gemma
Satch + 1
Col
Rob
Basil

Not bad so far, and General Germ has taken in about 20 or so.
We're gonna need the rest in by Friday please (so i can drop the deposits into the site on Monday)

"Don't mean nothin...not a thing"

virginie_morisot
14-10-10, 12:11 PM
was going to, obviouly can't now.. :( see u friday :)

Nokesy
14-10-10, 03:32 PM
I'm not going to make this now - am in Basingstoke Saturday night but have fun all! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
14-10-10, 03:59 PM
Awwwwwwwwww could we not organise a rescue mission and come and get you Gemma, be good practice for Sunday ;)

BladeTriple
14-10-10, 06:04 PM
Sorry , Lisa is now on exercise so we won't be making this one... have fun guys maybe next time x

smellygerm
14-10-10, 06:18 PM
going down like flies ,they must have seen me training in the park left ,right,left,right ,chin ups ,pushups, don't worry you can have my crap ones on your side ;D ;D ;D [smiley=happy.gif]

Bornagain
15-10-10, 01:57 PM
going down like flies ,they must have seen me training in the park left ,right,left,right ,chin ups ,pushups, don't worry you can have my crap ones on your side ;D ;D ;D [smiley=happy.gif]

That'll be the whole of your team then :D ;D

Stacey's angels are gonna get a whole lot of wuppin....kleenex all round ladies [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
20-10-10, 02:38 PM
Heads up Honchos ;D
Skirmish has now got 35 of our deposits and there's an additional 4 players joining us on the day, 39 in total... (plus any last minute takers?? Anyone???)

Timings:
Gates open at 0900
Games start at 1000
Endex approx 1600 - 1630

I reckon we all meet up at Warminster services at 0915 and leave at 0930 (Directions for any late stragglers - From warminster services come off the roundabout exit sign posted Longleat, approx half a mile on your right hand side opposite the layby turn right onto the track...there's a big "Skirmish" sign there, follow the track through the woods until you come to their assembly area)

I recommend coming by car, the track through the woods isn't that great for bikes and the carpark at the assembly area isn't tarmacked and is very un-even!

Lunch is provided and included in the price. When you get there and sign your disclaimer you also request your lunch order. You can choose from:
Chicken burger & chips
Beef burger & chips
Cheese burger & chips
Veggie burger & chips

There's also a shop selling chocky bars, snacks and cold drinks plus tea and coffee....result [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

They're also happy for you to bring your own hot and cold drinks and snacks as well.....Which is nice ;D

"Watch my tracer"!!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Red Zed 1
20-10-10, 09:00 PM
looking forward to this as a 1st timer :)

Mas1
23-10-10, 06:48 PM
Is any one going from chipp that i could get a lift from

thanks

CharleyX
23-10-10, 07:44 PM
;D hope you all have a great day and come back BLACK & BLUE ! :o

Red Zed 1
23-10-10, 11:37 PM
Is any one going from chipp that i could get a lift from

thanks
i am going from calne,pass through chippenham to meet at h&c for 9am.could pick you up..

Beamer
24-10-10, 07:48 AM
And so it begins.......Are you ready?? hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=evil.gif]

Red Zed 1
24-10-10, 08:07 AM
being it on.. [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif]

Green Man
24-10-10, 08:21 AM
War has been declared bring it on harp and crown ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
24-10-10, 03:49 PM
what a brilliant day......am shattered but such fun......and I didnt even find a bush lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toph
24-10-10, 03:52 PM
Which team is claiming overall victory in the "paintball wars!????"
;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
24-10-10, 04:04 PM
we came, we saw and we kicked asssssssssssss, just a big thanks to my team and a special thanks to the flying silver fox for being my reloader, now basil we need to arrange a party for you to bow down and kiss my ring [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mas1
24-10-10, 04:44 PM
I had such a great day thanks to all [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
24-10-10, 05:09 PM
oh and thanks for the box guys I'm sure basil will be needing some of the contence [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
24-10-10, 05:25 PM
FANTASTIC DAY. 1st time did paint balling great fun. Thanks to all who made such a fun packed day [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
24-10-10, 05:43 PM
Excellent day thank you all = and the winner is ?????????????????????? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Red Zed 1
24-10-10, 05:49 PM
brilliant day,def do again.. :) :) :)

AlanMc
24-10-10, 05:49 PM
Glad u guys n gals had a great time today, as did i watching u all as i marshalled for u all.

hope we can do it again next year

Sorry to hear about Basil and his bike, hope its sorted soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The winner was everyone on the red team 6-3
I have photos on my FB page

Gerry
24-10-10, 05:50 PM
oh and thanks for the box guys I'm sure basil will be needing some of the contence [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

A few people asked what was in it.
For those that don't know, it was a gift from the Polebarn crew to the Harp & Crown ladies ;)

The letter enclosed read:
--------------------------------

DEATH & DESTRUCTION AWAIT
Dear General Smelly,
Please find enclosed a small gift set for the team of girls making up your losing paintball “army” J

1, WHITE FLAG
Only to be used after we have started shooting you, as giving in before the event in the car park is just bad sportsmanship.

2, KLEENEX
These can be used for either wiping your tears or as temporary white flags.

3, PLASTERS / BANDAGE
The other 2,156 you will need are in the post

4, TOILET ROLL
Some of your girls may get really frightened - this is just in case !

5, SPONGE
You may need more than just the one to get all the paint off you.

6, MEDAL
This is just for you to make you feel special, remember, 2nd place is the first loser !

7, EXCUSES CHIT
Please feel free for you and the girls to make use of any of the enclosed excuse chit.

8, OINTMENT
We couldn’t find a one litre tub, but this may help to get you started.

9, BAILEYS
For your girls to drown their sorrows after losing so badly.

10, UNDERPANTS
See Number 4 above !

11, MAGIC FAIRY WAND
Lets face it, it’s your only chance

12, GET WELL CARD !
Sorry, couldn’t find an “In Sympathy” card

ooOoo
----------------------------------------
EXCUSES CHIT
NAME:
MISS……………………………….
LOSING TEAM: STACEY's ANGELS
TEAM LEADER: GENERAL SMELLY
SEX: GIRLY
THE REASON I HELPED OUR LOSING TEAM TO AN INGLORIOUS FAILURE IN BATTLE WAS:
(Please tick - in this case, more than one is acceptable).

1, I was badly let down by my group of girls and was on the wrong side (General Smelly only)

2, I don’t feel very well today I think I may have a cold coming.

3, The goggles steamed up when I was running away.

4, I looked down the wrong end and shot myself in the eye.

5, I pooed myself with fright when I saw Basils Army (and therefore couldn’t walk very quickly).

6, It was the wrong time of the month.

7, I’m frightened of being in a wood and of stinging nettles.

8, I don’t handle confrontation very well, I’m a vegetarian.

9, I don’t like being on the losing side and wanted to swap.

10, We were led by an incompetent twit who thought he was Captain Invincible.

ooOoo

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Simpsons1979/Painball.jpg

With hindsight, I have to admit that without General Stacey & the girls, it would have been a pretty quiet day., as it was, it was great [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Thanx all…

Moo
24-10-10, 06:15 PM
Would have loved to have been there but I am Sat on a sun drenched island in the South Atlantic working for a week. Next time - if there is one :-)

Jacde
24-10-10, 06:20 PM
Sorry couldn't make it, mine reason was number 2 from excuses chit! Feeling better now and got myself out on the bike this afternoon.
Glad you all had a good time, hope the bruises fade quickly!

smellygerm
24-10-10, 07:00 PM
thanks Gerry for the box ,once again a great day had by all, WB rule [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
25-10-10, 11:15 AM
Sorry to have miised you all. Not too happy with Mr. Kawasaki but even unhappier with the RAC.

I'll see you at the H&Clown for some serious banter no doubt!!

Geordie Stu
25-10-10, 11:45 AM
RED Team Rule [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] ;D

No Brusies no ache's or pains anywhere

KP
25-10-10, 09:05 PM
was a great day..... FLYING around the woods, thanks to everyone who came [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]i have a few aches and pains..... oh and my pride in tatters lmao ::) ::) ::)

smellygerm
25-10-10, 09:14 PM
was a great day..... FLYING around the woods, thanks to everyone who came [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]i have a few aches and pains..... oh and my pride in tatters lmao ::) ::) ::)

KP
25-10-10, 09:21 PM
is the swear filter ON....... smelly your one funny guy mate :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i will not live this one down (man down) lol :-[ :-[ :-[

Green Man
25-10-10, 09:28 PM
Kev at least its took the heat off Tina bush ;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
25-10-10, 09:35 PM
still wearing the same old socks aswell kev but no tan line this time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
26-10-10, 10:20 AM
hehe.....the spray tan worked smelly......and Colin, thats what I was hoping hehe...but you been and reminded them all again now ya bugga ...... but sooooo funny... you lot do make me chuckle (alot) hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D