PDA

View Full Version : Calling all 125's looking to do their test.

Mark_Able
10-10-10, 05:44 PM
Following on from talking to Tina today, if we can get enough folks on a course at the same time, we can run the courses a lot cheaper. I used to work for CSM Rider Training many years ago, and they would run 125 courses five pupils to one instructor. It was great fun, and created a great team spirit. If we could do something similar, we could do things a lot cheaper. Anyone interested, please send me a PM... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
10-10-10, 07:04 PM
mmmm....this could be interesting....pm already sent mr able [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
11-10-10, 09:02 PM
Toph? Hazel-nut? Anatomiss? :-?

Dabz
11-10-10, 09:09 PM
Hazel said she'd PM'd you mate. Have also suggested to my mate at work that he thinks about this..

Mark_Able
11-10-10, 09:38 PM
Hazel said she'd PM'd you mate. Have also suggested to my mate at work that he thinks about this..

Yep. I have PM'd her back with a suggestion also. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
12-10-10, 10:08 PM
Dabz popped round today and spoke about this with Tash. When are you looking to do it? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
13-10-10, 02:18 PM
Dabz popped round today and spoke about this with Tash. When are you looking to do it? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Whenever it fits in with the group, and whenever we can get a bunch of tests on the same day (we normally only book two at a time). Thinking this side of Xmas while it's easier to hold of tests. Why not get Tash in for CBT and go from there? :)

virginie_morisot
13-10-10, 10:32 PM
def interested, in plasterfo 4 weeks still,
bt after healed up..
will pm you wth more info..
great idea !! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
13-10-10, 10:37 PM
this sounds like a fabulous Idea.. PM sent Mark!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
14-10-10, 08:46 PM
Ok, just to clarify, this is for folks wanting to do their 125cc test (A2). We have to run Direct Access courses 2 to 1, although we can still get pairs of WBers doing it together. But with 125's we can run 4 or maybe 5 to 1, once they all have a CBT certificate.

Anyone thinking about this will have to have their theory test done first. Get one booked on 03002001122.

Go on, let's get shot of them L-plates... [smiley=happy.gif]

virginie_morisot
15-10-10, 10:41 PM
Go on, let's get shot of them L-plates... [smiley=happy.gif]

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

tracey_c
16-10-10, 03:25 PM
hi all, my son is interested in doing his cbt again (whats the cost today?). he would be very interesed in this as he has had 3 years riding experience and is looking to take his test once he has redone cbt. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
16-10-10, 05:11 PM
Hi Lady Z, CBT is £100 on his own bike, but we could do it as part of the course? Try and get him to do his theory test asap... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
16-10-10, 05:52 PM
Theory test all booked and paid for....now to study hard haha ;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
16-10-10, 08:31 PM
Theory test all booked and paid for....now to study hard haha ;D ;D ;D

Great stuff. Good luck Tina... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
18-10-10, 05:38 PM
i just booked my theory test!! :o
downloaded the app for my iphone too so i can get practising!hehe

Beamer
18-10-10, 06:03 PM
we tried the hazard perception app last night n it was pants but it was a free one.......colin sent me a really good link for the multiple choice bit tho.....will send it to you if i can lol....pm on way xx [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
18-10-10, 06:53 PM
i had a go and got 42 out of 50!
havnt attempted the hazard perception at all though

virginie_morisot
18-10-10, 07:47 PM
i have dvd at home
fr practising. could get it to u at met hopingget lift h and c next wed

Toph
18-10-10, 08:07 PM
If you go on the "technical help /riding tips and training" section on the forum.... go to page 2...about half way down the page there is a thread entitled "theory test" posted by myself. on that thread Newnut posted a link which has the exact questions that are used on the actual test.
you can test yourself as many times as you want, i'ts brilliant, I use it all the time. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
good luck to you all!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
18-10-10, 08:51 PM
cheers for that toph!will take a look [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

RachaelEllen
18-10-10, 09:58 PM
I'd love to do this but things are really crazy at the moment i can't even consider preparing for my theory :( i'll probably get around to it next spring/summer so i'll need all your help as you'll be full riders by then!

Mark_Able
07-11-10, 08:40 PM
As far as I know, Tina and Vivi have got their theory tests done. Toph is doing his soon. Anyone else in the process of doing it? :-?

Hazel-nut
07-11-10, 08:57 PM
mine is booked for decmber 18th!
also booked in for my refresher on november 20th and 21st seeing as i havnt riden a bike since doing my cbt :-/
looking forward to it all though :)

Mark_Able
07-11-10, 09:19 PM
Okey dokey Hazel. Maybe we'll look at doing something early in the New Year then... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
07-11-10, 09:37 PM
sounds good to me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]