Toph
04-11-10, 08:00 PM
Toph (chris) attended too!!! ;D

Green Man
04-11-10, 08:04 PM
Yes I can vouch for you for you being there toph [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
04-11-10, 08:34 PM
OH MY GOD toph.......im so sorry.....you didnt get your name down on the list my lovely.......thats why it's not on the minutes.......well that means there were 40 that attended then......Im so sorry for leaving you off.......and apologies if anyone else is missing....I put everyone who wrote down their names :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Green Man
04-11-10, 08:42 PM
OH MY GOD toph.......im so sorry.....you didnt get your name down on the list my lovely.......thats why it's not on the minutes.......well that means there were 40 that attended then......Im so sorry for leaving you off.......and apologies if anyone else is missing....I put everyone who wrote down their names :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Where is joe Woof woofffffffffffffff ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toph
04-11-10, 08:50 PM
I thought it was funny Tina,, he he! don't worry , I'm not even a teensy weensy bit offended!! ;D ;D ;D you are doing a fantastic job x
It was my fault... I didn't sign in!!! (slapped wrist for me!!)

Beamer
04-11-10, 08:59 PM

Where is joe Woof woofffffffffffffff ;D ;D ;D ;D

Was he there Colin?? mmmm I think not hehe ;D ;D

amills
04-11-10, 09:12 PM
Ref the point about knowing which group your riding with, what about all riders in group having distinctive armband or brightly coloured ribbon attached to mirror stalk or handbar end.

Aaron

Beamer
04-11-10, 09:16 PM
Well done Aaron and thanx bud....Dabz is looking into different ideas and suggestions whilst thinking about the cost too etc.....thanx for the suggestion though [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
04-11-10, 09:29 PM
:D :D :D :Dgreat news and thankyou to everyone , time to start planning for the future me thinks ,we have a few ideas but feel free to talk to us at the harp we dont bite HARD [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
once again thank you all a great bunch off peeps and ride safe .love :Dsmelly, :-* mrs smelly and :-* baby smelly oh and dilly dong

silly_simon
04-11-10, 09:33 PM
Well done guys and girls so sorry I couldn't be there :( :(

redken1
04-11-10, 10:08 PM
Really helpful puttin first names on minutes. well done Tina [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6T
04-11-10, 10:18 PM
i must have missed signing in also iam not on the minutes ;D thunderbird (steve)

ro
04-11-10, 10:37 PM
Well done with the minutes!

I thought the idea of a Wiltshire Bikers armband with a place to write your details inside was brilliant. It solves the problems of group identification and personal information in one go. If everyone buys their own, there's no problem having to keep enough to go round on every ride - just a few extra for new people (and those who forget - but if they have to buy a new one, they're more likely to remember next time!).

Jon_W
05-11-10, 07:57 AM
Well done with the minuites. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
05-11-10, 03:48 PM
Sorry to Thunderbird too......41 were present hehe......and thanx for the thanks, lovely people [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

DaytonaDog
05-11-10, 05:37 PM
Thanks for thanking the thanks. :) :) :)

redken1
05-11-10, 05:41 PM
Well said Chris - Thanks for thanking the thanks that thanked the thanks. Bit silly I know but trying to cheer myself up - been working out in the rain and come in soaked. :'(

Beamer
05-11-10, 05:48 PM
hehehe....my most grateful thanks for the thanks that thanked the thank you thanks...i think hehe....welcome home ken .......dry out n warm up bud... [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] ;D ;D ;D

redken1
05-11-10, 05:55 PM
Won't say that word so Cheers - gotta a big mug of hot coffee - nearly as good as the one Nelly made last Friday at the agm.

6T
05-11-10, 08:45 PM
Sorry to Thunderbird too......41 were present hehe......and thanx for the thanks, lovely people [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
no problem tina my fault i never signed in ;D oh and thunderbird says thankyou aswell as those that have already said thankyou to thank you :D ;D

JAYJAY
05-11-10, 09:29 PM
Also can I remind people that we still need riders/sponsorship/any helpfull advice on Biker freindly camp sites for the April 1500 charity ride being arranged by WolfHunter and Hamster (with a little help from yours truly).
The route is:

DAY1
Setting off from the Prince of Wales Wootton Bassett (To be finalized)
Swindon- Brighton-Southampton

DAY2
Southampton- Land’s End

Day3
Lands End- Cardiff via Weston

Day 4
Cardiff-Colwyn Bay

Day 5
Colwyn Bay-Grimsby-Skegness-Boston

Day 6
Boston-Oxford-Swindon

The registered riders listed so far are:

WolfHunter (Organiser )
Hampster (Organiser)
PorkPie
BC
Jay Jay
Dave Devlin
Mia Steward
Maca Power
Major N McEntee
John Scott
Wayne Smith
Donna Smith
Damien Kerrigan
Dave Williams
Philip Nam
Ian Furniss
Lyndsy Nichol
Ray Dunkley
Chris David
Don O`Brien
Paul Robinson (Day four -Day six)
Rachel Mountford (Day one or Day six)
Toby Sills (Day six)
Graeme saunders ( first 3 days possible more)
Mark.Field (Days Two and Three)
Neil Westoby (Early Stages of Ride)
John Bevan (Cardiff- Fishguard)
Sara (Weston - Cardiff)
Stephan Mellows (Day Three)
John & Anne Vincent (Day one)
Bryn & Jo Wiltshire. (Days Three and Four)
Steve Parker (Day Six)
Fish (Backup Van support)
Sammi Jo Green (Backup Car Support)

This IS a charity run so ANY help/support/advice is very much appreciated

JayJay

ro
08-11-10, 01:10 AM
Shouldn't someone update the Official WB Meet (http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1211394373) thread? ...or perhaps un-sticky that one and start a new one.

Dabz
08-11-10, 10:29 AM
the meet change doesn't strictly come into force until jan 2011..but yeh, we'll update :)