PDA

View Full Version : Keep it upright!

Mark_Able
14-11-10, 07:38 PM
It's come to that time of year where the roads become extremely unpredictable. Having just read of Joe's mishap, I thought I'd remind you all to shelve the enthusiastic riding now. Now's the time to start negotiating roundabouts with the bike completely upright. Yes, I know that means going rediculously slow, but at least you'll get where you're going in one piece. I'd rather look a plank riding 5mph, than end up on my arse. Allow a lot more time for braking as well. Take it steady out there... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

freddieb
14-11-10, 07:46 PM
Well said No1...... Bring on the spring! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
14-11-10, 07:49 PM
Well said No1...... Bring on the spring! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Does that mean you're my No.2 ? [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
14-11-10, 07:54 PM
for a novice that's going to be my mantra over the winter, thank you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

freddieb
14-11-10, 08:08 PM
Anything you want mucker!.... ::) [smiley=happy.gif]

silly_simon
14-11-10, 08:48 PM

Sounds like a scene from STAR TREK ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
14-11-10, 08:52 PM
bring on the chicken strips [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
14-11-10, 08:54 PM

you 2 crack me up lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon_W
15-11-10, 08:19 AM
Not sure about Star Treck, more like the Prisoner....
;D

Is lovely and greasy today.... a great combination of leaves, salt and cold water!!