PDA

View Full Version : Mod 2

freddieb
13-11-10, 08:27 AM
Well done to Andy on passing his Mod 2 yesterday [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. He assures me he will be joining the WB's very soon, with his username of 'Lofty'... :)

Bornagain
13-11-10, 09:01 AM
Congratulations Buddy

How's it going Freddie?Hope all is well with you and yours...and SERV, come round for a chat about some possible fundraising [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

freddieb
13-11-10, 10:20 AM
Congratulations Buddy

How's it going Freddie?Hope all is well with you and yours...and SERV, come round for a chat about some possible fundraising [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'll pop round later today!... What time?

BB
13-11-10, 02:42 PM
Good to hear, well done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Scaredy_Cat
14-11-10, 11:23 AM
Congratulations Andy! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nico_babe
14-11-10, 12:36 PM
Congrats bud [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
14-11-10, 08:40 PM
Well done Andy... [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Sorry I wasn't there to see you earn your wings... ;)

Jacde
14-11-10, 08:58 PM
Well done on passing Mod2 Lofty ;D
You next Scaredy Cat [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Scaredy_Cat
14-11-10, 09:03 PM

Thanks for the reminder! I'm thinking Valium.........in bulk......... :D

Jacde
14-11-10, 09:07 PM

Thanks for the reminder! I'm thinking Valium.........in bulk......... :D

Bach rescue remedy spray [smiley=thumbsup.gif] worked a treat for me, and still use it now :-[ ;D

Scaredy_Cat
14-11-10, 09:16 PM
Bach rescue remedy spray [smiley=thumbsup.gif] worked a treat for me, and still use it now :-[ ;D

Hmmm, I was downing Kalms and drinking RR for Mod 1, but it didn't seem to help (hence nearly losing lunch) :-/
Maybe I'll up the dose and think happy thoughts (like getting the Monster on the road)! :)

Jacde
14-11-10, 09:25 PM

Hmmm, I was downing Kalms and drinking RR for Mod 1, but it didn't seem to help (hence nearly losing lunch) :-/
Maybe I'll up the dose and think happy thoughts (like getting the Monster on the road)! :)

Aw bless you, hope it helps you a bit to know you're not the only one who felt terrified :o doing their Mod1 & 2, but boy it's worth it in the end girl! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
14-11-10, 09:26 PM
You gotta Monster? :P I gotta Monster! ;)

BB

Bonnielass
14-11-10, 10:57 PM
Try to forget you're taking a test, just think about enjoying the fact that you're on a bike!! :)

Iceman
16-11-10, 07:30 PM
Well done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]