PDA

View Full Version : Waterproof boots - £9.99 at GW's!!!

Squashed_Fly
25-11-10, 04:29 PM
Was gutted I couldn't pick these up at lunchtime, they have a load of pairs of the oxford bone dry boots in a 12 for £9.99!
I'm a 10, but I reckon with 2/3 pairs of socks for warmth underneath, these will be just the ticket.

Am going back with the car later to see if I can get them. They had about 20 pairs if anyone else interested

Nokesy
25-11-10, 04:34 PM
I have these boots but as a size 7 had to pay £70!! :( Still, can recommend the boots - very comfortable and they are indeed waterproof [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Squashed_Fly
25-11-10, 04:58 PM
Cool, well I'll def get some then. Will send the missus down when she gets in from school. (she is a teacher, I'm not a paedo)

Squashed_Fly
25-11-10, 07:29 PM
Just been to pick mine up. They are a little large, but compared to my ugg boots that I've been wearing, they are much better.

BTW, anyone that cares - mens Ugg boots are easily the most comfortable things I've ever had the fortune to wear at this time of year. Not cheap - mine were nearly £150, but they have lasted me 2 years so far, including using them for all my bike training and riding to date and they are still in great condition

BB
25-11-10, 09:43 PM
Saw them on Sat when Ghost & I were up there, we would need more that 2/3 pairs of socks to get a pair to fit either of us! ;D

Did get some bargains up there tho'

BB