PDA

View Full Version : Kriega

wiltshire builders
01-12-10, 11:22 AM
Where is the nearest store to Chippenham that stocks kriega?

Mitch9128
01-12-10, 11:45 AM
I've always bought mine at HG before, Brizzle or Cheltenham?

BB
01-12-10, 12:26 PM
I've always got mine off Ebay [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Scotty
01-12-10, 01:29 PM
Kriega stuff is rarely discounted when new, the cheapest that you'll find will be 2nd hand on fleabay, gumtree, pre-loved etc. Top quality stuff though, worth the money. When we went on the Wales run in June we looked like a Kriega ad, the first six or seven bikes to the rendezvous point all lined up with US20 tail-packs strapped on 8-) (should have taken a photo and sent it to them, they'd probably use it in their own ads...)

Mitch9128
01-12-10, 01:51 PM
If you sign up to the HG newsletters, they regularly send % off vouchers. HG is the cheapest i've found for it new.

BB
01-12-10, 06:16 PM
HG also have a clearance site at

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hein-Gericke-UK-Ltd?_rdc=1

Just make sure you are happy with the fault listed and check prices against 'perfects' elsewhere [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

HensonA
01-12-10, 06:37 PM
..Got mine from here:

http://www.championmotouk.com/product-info-a.php?Kriega-US20-Motorcycle-Tailpack-pid868.html

Free P&P for UK addresses. :)

..Ade

jaagsxr
01-12-10, 07:14 PM
i was passin the office in errr Cheshire , i had a chat with the nice blokes there and paid cash ......................

wiltshire builders
02-12-10, 12:06 AM
Kriega stuff is rarely discounted when new, the cheapest that you'll find will be 2nd hand on fleabay, gumtree, pre-loved etc. Top quality stuff though, worth the money. When we went on the Wales run in June we looked like a Kriega ad, the first six or seven bikes to the rendezvous point all lined up with US20 tail-packs strapped on 8-) (should have taken a photo and sent it to them, they'd probably use it in their own ads...)
Hey, just coz i'm from Chippenham doesn't mean it's got to be second hand!
Thanks for all the responses. It does seem to be the best kit out there.

R1chie
03-12-10, 05:13 AM
I got my Kriega stuff uber cheap with a group buy via GixerJunkies.

I think they do regular bulk orders so it might be worthwhile to check their site and see what is occuring. Sweet.

wiltshire builders
03-12-10, 09:35 AM
I got my Kriega stuff uber cheap with a group buy via GixerJunkies.

I think they do regular bulk orders so it might be worthwhile to check their site and see what is occuring. Sweet.
Like a biking co-operative? That's brilliant. Cheers.