PDA

View Full Version : Snow fun

festus
02-12-10, 11:19 AM
:D Well who braved the recent snow falls and had some fun?
Yep you guesed it, this morning on way back home from work ( :-[).
0115 mid "blizzard"gritters hardly got started so had some bottom changing moments on way home pmpl.....
Normaly it would take ( dry) 10 across town this morning 30 +and think i might give it a miss today,weather forcast is - something with fresh snow on top..Even I aint that silly [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon_W
02-12-10, 11:36 AM
Had to push the snow off the bike this morning. Was fun.....

jonnydangerous
02-12-10, 12:26 PM
work have just said that they are sending us home at dinnertime!!! woohoo..... :-)

my daughters school was OPEN! so it looks like there is a sledge going spare.....be a shame to waste it....hahaha ;-)

festus
02-12-10, 12:29 PM
Weve been told its as normal @ "Happy Honda"...cussing fussing :'(

igbell
02-12-10, 03:22 PM
Drove from swindon to just outside warminster, took 2 and half hours for a trip I can do in 2 and a quater norm.

Mitch9128
02-12-10, 03:58 PM
The CBR125 in Cepen Park this morning didn't look to be having that much fun...crazy fool!

Loops
02-12-10, 09:51 PM
It's not what you would call fun.......but I'm managing to get to and from work! I'm not pushing my luck by being out any more than that though - essential trips only for my two wheels....

Toph
02-12-10, 10:07 PM
I rode my bike to work this morning, it was a bit tricky on the estate, but the main roads were ok!

Jon_W
03-12-10, 08:52 AM
Jut managed to get the bike into the garage last night, and that's where it's staying until there is a bit of a thaw. All the roads on the estate are one sheet of ice, including the slope leading to the garage. Going up the slope, the back wheel was spinning and I was having to assist.

festus
03-12-10, 11:00 AM
After having a "day off"yesterday my old girl "Moana"neeeds a run out so its on with the heavy kit and another "Snotty"nose.... ;)