PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up

Mitch9128
30-11-10, 02:41 PM
Shell foam Air filter oil, same as this http://www.ghostbikes.com/products/GhostBikes.com-Brands-Shell/1153-shell-advance-foam-air-filter-motorcycle-oil-300ml.html in Poundwise in Chippenham (The one by New Look), have a guess how much? :)

Squashed_Fly
30-11-10, 03:33 PM
Air filter oil? Is that a late april fools day joke? Or is this something I should be buying?

Why do you need to oil your air filter, and why do you need a specific product for it?

jonnydangerous
30-11-10, 03:34 PM
oooooh, can anyone in Chippers grab me a couple???......
i wash the filter about every two times out (offroading).....

willing to pay top dollar (or about a pound each) ;-)

purrrrrrrrrrlease....

Scotty
30-11-10, 05:29 PM
Yoinks! I'll have a couple of cans of that as well please :) Hmmm, not sure you actually offered to purchase them, but it looks like you have little choice now... D'Oh!
Top chap if you can get us some, I'll relieve you of them and cross your palm with silver at either the Fart & Clown or Poledance when I'm next over, will PM beforehand 8-)

HensonA
30-11-10, 05:37 PM
Jaydee / Scotty ....I'm in Chipp so I will pop down tomorrow and buy up Poundwise stock !!!
Jaydee, we did my filter when I brought my bike over to you in the summer but I suppose I could do with a can of the stuff too???????

..Ade [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Loops
02-12-10, 08:48 PM
Damn, I'm away this weekend, i need some too! Will have to get the rellies onto it :)

HensonA
03-12-10, 02:51 PM
Damn, I'm away this weekend, i need some too! Will have to get the rellies onto it :)

I only bought 6 cans from Poundwise Chippenham, there was loads left !!! :)

Bornagain
03-12-10, 04:21 PM
If anyone's heading in there soon can they please grab a few cans for me too, cheers [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

silly_simon
03-12-10, 05:40 PM
Don't forget there is a poundwise in Trowvegas [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

wiltshire builders
04-12-10, 11:04 AM
I'm going into town in about an hour. If anyone wants some, let me know.

Bornagain
04-12-10, 11:44 AM

Absolutely...Yes please [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

wiltshire builders
05-12-10, 03:56 PM

Absolutely...Yes please [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Sorted. Now all we have to sort out is how you are going to get it.