PDA

View Full Version : White Hart Inn at Ford

Squashed_Fly
11-12-10, 03:44 PM
Just come back from one of the nicest rides, through Malmesbury, Hullavington & Chippenham and down to the White Hart at Ford. The owners (Keith & Sharon) posted in the intro section so we thought we would check it out as the weather was okish.

Both Sharon & Keith were absolutely lovely, they do free tea & coffee for bikers (which was very welcome!) and the food was fantastic too. Was great to meet Nelly off this forum too as he and his lady were also there when we arrived!

We've just booked in for New Years there as we can take the dog and stay over at their hotel.

Very thoroughly recommend visiting. We're slowly building up our knowledge of good biker pubs! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mitch9128
11-12-10, 03:54 PM
Tis a great pub, there's a nice walk up the back and round the river, to walk off the gut too.

Shar_n_Dods
11-12-10, 08:10 PM
Was great to meet you both too. Always a welcome to those on two wheels here.... and four if the weather is pants [smiley=thumbsup.gif] lol. Love meeting like minded bike lovers, and can't wait for our NYE bash ..... looking forwards to having you both with us mate. Hope the dog is coming too lol

Squashed_Fly
11-12-10, 08:13 PM
Rolo said he can't wait! He asked if he could wear his doggy reindeer costume with the antlers?

Shar_n_Dods
11-12-10, 08:27 PM
Hell yes!!! Keith will be wearing his lol .... though Rolo will be the star of the show I'm sure ..... labradors win hands down as far as I'm concerned lol

Lou
12-12-10, 04:13 PM
Just been over for Sunday lunch with our daughter and her boyfriend, the food was amazing and very good value for money, very good service as well, lovely to have such a warm welcome from Keith and Sharon... recommend this pub for anyone, be it on 2 wheels or not :)

David_S
13-12-10, 10:15 AM
I am a bit of a regular there ! Be great to get a few more petrol heads coming in 2 and 4 wheels. It's worth it just for the drive on the 420 great bends just before Ford. Oh beer is good too !