PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party - Thank You

Dabz
18-12-10, 09:21 AM
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who came last night, it was a really great night and nice to see everyone letting their hair down :)

The raffle had some fantastic prizes, huge thanks to everyone who donated a prize - between the raffle, the wellyboot and £1 per person donated from Basil and Tash we raised £156! Watch this space for ideas for a charity ride/donation!

Basil/Tash, the buffet was brilliant! jacde..thanks for all your help with selling raffle tickets and behind the bar! And of course KeV and Tina, another top job organising the raffle by our events team!

Beamer
18-12-10, 09:42 AM
Well done to you n Hazel...for being the perfect bar persons hehe [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Toph
18-12-10, 09:50 AM
It was a BRILLIANT night! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
WBers are the best!
My head hurts though! :D :D :D :D
:)

Nelly
18-12-10, 11:31 AM
Such a great night. So many thanks.
The team for organising the do, basil & Tash for the venue and grub and all, the bar staff (sorry for the abuse hazel ;)) and everyone for making me laugh like a drain all night.

Interesting drive home today though. Dont think its ever taken me so long to get back from Trowvegas. Abandoned the car near our house cos it couldnt get up the hill.... ;D

Nelly
18-12-10, 12:04 PM
There are a few pics that i took in the events review section. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
18-12-10, 12:39 PM
Bloody hecklers at the bar..those Hudds are always trouble :p

BB
18-12-10, 01:23 PM
Really big thanks to all, you were all great company and I had a brilliant time! :-*

BB

smellygerm
18-12-10, 01:46 PM
didn't get there till late but still had a great time . great bunch thanks basil n tash for a great venue ,only known you guys for about 6months but it feels like years ,here's to 2011 bring it on [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
18-12-10, 03:20 PM
Thanks to everyone for making it such a brilliant night, was a pleasure to help out for once, selling the raffle tickets (big thank you to Nickys boys for folding all the stubs [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ) and working behind the bar too.

redken1
18-12-10, 04:05 PM
Thats my head just clearing now. I had a fantastic time and really enjoyed meeting more lovely folk from the forum. Huge thanks to Jackie, Hazel, James, Tash, Val, Tina, Kev and anyone else I've forgot to mention for making it such a great night. Anyone got a Volvo emblem for sale for Steve? ;D

PS Tash and Val - the food was fan-dabby-dozzy! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
18-12-10, 06:17 PM
Another big thanks from us two :-) a fantastic night, we didn't get to try the food but the hospitality was brilliant :-) same time same place next year ?!?!?!?! ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;)

Bornagain
19-12-10, 10:29 AM
What a night. thanks to everyone, great effort all round. There were some amazing raffle prizes....the best being the "Cardy" obviously...i actually had to hide it as several people were trying to steal it!!! When it goes up on the wall it'll have to have Mona Lisa type security!!

Massive thanks to Dabz and Hazel and Jacde for working the bar [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Big thanks to Col for propping up the bar :D :D

Can't wait for the next one.....What shall we celebrate next???

BB
19-12-10, 11:50 AM
I'm sure we will think of something ;)

BB