PDA

View Full Version : car's

Spider1981
01-01-11, 03:59 PM
why is it when you come up behind a car they.............
wash there winscreen

or ................ >:(

Mitch9128
01-01-11, 05:42 PM
Think of it as a free clean for your claggy visor :)

redken1
01-01-11, 05:43 PM
Or....throw a f*g out of the window?

Red Zed 1
01-01-11, 05:58 PM
went out to swindon today,3 times barstewards used there washers..3rd car got the full range of hand gestures and verbals.. >:( >:(

nobby
01-01-11, 11:01 PM
if cars drive right on the white line bikes cant overtake them!!!!!! ;D

Spider1981
01-01-11, 11:15 PM
Yeah that's what they think ha ha ha nice try !!!! :'(

Squashed_Fly
02-01-11, 10:46 AM
Or try to race you - as if your nova will beat my ninja!!!! Lmao!

Makes me laugh when they give it the beans, then I just let them go ahead. They hate that. But it's a pointless race, I know I'd win every time so I don't stoop to their level

Jon_W
03-01-11, 05:42 PM
Or....throw a f*g out of the window?

Ohhhhh >:( my PET hate!!! Dirty s*ds!!!

Iceman
03-01-11, 05:58 PM
why is it when you come up behind a car they.............
wash there winscreen

or ................ >:(

Haha! What's new from them!lol ;D

igbell
04-01-11, 10:49 PM
To be honest if you are that close in the conditions that the car drives need to squirt the windscreen then you are too close... BACK OFF and stay safe please....

benobiker
06-01-11, 07:39 PM
I had some old fart do that to me to try and stop me from building up to an overtake. One of these 40 in a 60 Nazi's... problem for him was... I was also in a car!! Oh dear.... .!! Is it just me or is that group of motorists growing.....?? They do 40 everywhere and HATE anyone overtaking them..

Nooj
06-01-11, 11:57 PM
You try and get past them in a van that will max out at 60mph and takes a good mile to get to that speed, that's fun! Takes some serious forward planning, I can tell you.

wiltshire builders
07-01-11, 12:11 AM
You try and get past them in a van that will max out at 60mph and takes a good mile to get to that speed, that's fun! Takes some serious forward planning, I can tell you.
I had that very thing happen this morning coming up Caen hill. A berk in a Merc pulled out of his drive infront of me and forced me to slam on the brakes, then proceeded to do 10mph. I had to swerve round him and when I look across he's sending a text. All this was done with me in a van towing a trailer with a tonne of ballast in the back! If I'd have hit him it would've cut his car in half.

Jon_W
07-01-11, 09:08 AM
I had some old fart do that to me to try and stop me from building up to an overtake. One of these 40 in a 60 Nazi's... problem for him was... I was also in a car!! Oh dear.... .!! Is it just me or is that group of motorists growing.....?? They do 40 everywhere and HATE anyone overtaking them..

It's the ones that crawl around at 40 where you can't overtake, then on the one good secion of road, boot it up to 60.... or boot it when you pull out.... drive me nuts....

I can't talk about doing 40 in a 60..... often do that when I'm on the Triumph or in the mini, but you have to be aware of you lack of speed and be consistant, or pull over if the traffic behind becomes too much.