PDA

View Full Version : the time is soooon

NiteW4tcher
16-01-11, 05:51 PM
today i have serviced the gixxer. and with a fresh battery she fired into her pleasantly loud life. few neighbours did the curtain twitch as once she warmed up i gave her a few blips of the throttle to clear the pipes out.

she will be MOT'd this week sometime. sort the insurance out get some tax and the open road is mine ;D

i havent ridden since october :o

i grinned like a baby with wind when she fired up.......sad hey? lol

then i have the biggie of meeting some of you lot :)

BB
16-01-11, 05:53 PM
Not sad at all, I think we all smile when the bike fires up! 8-)

Look forward to meeting you too.

BB

redken1
16-01-11, 07:21 PM
I can relate to that NiteW4tcher - I fired up my Fazer thou today just to keep everything sweet thru the winter months. Music to the ears mate. Look forward to meeting you. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

newnut
16-01-11, 09:26 PM
i get that feelin every time i start my bike, and i use it daily all year round! lol
lookin foward to meeting you on a ride out some time

Nooj
16-01-11, 10:33 PM
I had a comletely stock FZ6 Fazer in to work on yesterday, I got the Missus to fire up her Fazer with it's open Remus cans so my customer could compare the two. I gave the throttle a couple of enthusiastic twists and made the Missus jump, and it's her bike ;D

Jon_W
17-01-11, 08:01 AM
Had to ride the triumph back to mine on Saturday. Was great to hear that running again. And even better to ride it with new cables.

Nelly
17-01-11, 12:30 PM
Been riding mine through the winter but its def more fun when it grips the road ;)
See ya in the spring then mr Nitewatcher :)

Morticia
17-01-11, 04:50 PM
i get that feelin every time i start my bike, and i use it daily all year round! lol
lookin foward to meeting you on a ride out some time

That :)