PDA

View Full Version : How not to filter!

Iceman
19-01-11, 11:29 PM
This is a good example of how not to filter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkBy5ItXdus&feature=related

Nooj
20-01-11, 12:06 AM
Makes me cringe watching that. Doesn't matter how good your bike control is, at those speeds one inattentive driver or dumb pedestrian can seriously ruin your day in a fraction of a second.

Robf
20-01-11, 12:11 AM
I'm sure that his rear end keeps sliding every time he accelerates, and thats not filtering it's lunacy.

Scotty
20-01-11, 12:12 AM
Hmmmm, that guy's a fatality looking for somewhere to happen, nowhere near as smooth as the guy in Moscow on the R1 seen recently, all over the place, locked wheels, must have jumped some of those lights... don't do this at home kids... ::)

Mitch9128
20-01-11, 07:39 AM
It's Turkey, ever been? The cars filter there!

Squashed_Fly
20-01-11, 09:55 AM
It's Turkey, ever been? The cars filter there!

Haha, that's so true! It was the same when we were in Tunisia last year. They drive like nutters!

Mitch9128
20-01-11, 11:01 AM
China, by far and the most dangerous place to drive in the universe. i was there 3 weeks, and my 'chaffeur' crashed 3 times, 3rd time i cracked the side window with my head, nutters. Big bikes are banned from some provinces as it's just too dangerous on the roads.

Nooj
20-01-11, 01:20 PM
Life is cheap over there. Southern Thailand was interesting, the main roads between towns have hard shoulder/bike lanes as nearly everyone has a moped of some kind. But occasionally taxis and trucks decide to use them as well.

Iceman
20-01-11, 02:46 PM
I did see some clip once.Not sure where it was but some oriental place,and the bikes were using zebra crossings to turn diagonal across double junctions and used the pavements too!Crazy. I moan about muppets here but c'mon,we're real polite and courteous in comparison for what it's worth. :D

Numpty_Dumpty
21-01-11, 06:46 PM
What an absolute arse! Although I bet if you asked him, he'd insist that he was an excellent rider.