PDA

View Full Version : ENGINE TUNING (Scoots, 125's and bigger).

jonnydangerous
29-04-11, 05:28 PM
well, the times come to get off my arse and earn some money, ive decided to throw in with a mate out the back of Salisbury and go back into the engine tuning game before it moves on toooo much.
were had projects before with nitrous, turbo systems, superchargers, head mods, cams, big carbs, 5th injectors, big bores, drag bikes, fast road cars, and ive even once had a rally landrover on telly....
were thinking of expanding into scooters (as there are NO scooter tuning comapnies) 125's and bigger. 2smoke and 4 stroke engines.
il be there part time and we perform mods on cars as well as bikes.

and if anyone was wondering, no, my gsxr isnt standard... ;-)

so, if anyone has any serious requests for tuning, you know where to come......

Nooj
01-05-11, 08:01 PM
Do you have facilities (or contacts) for nicosil re-plating following big-bore jobs?

StreetHippo
01-05-11, 08:47 PM
well, the times come to get off my arse and earn some money, ive decided to throw in with a mate out the back of Salisbury and go back into the engine tuning game before it moves on toooo much.
were had projects before with nitrous, turbo systems, superchargers, head mods, cams, big carbs, 5th injectors, big bores, drag bikes, fast road cars, and ive even once had a rally landrover on telly...were thinking of expanding into scooters (as there are NO scooter tuning comapnies) 125's and bigger. 2smoke and 4 stroke engines.

NO scooter tuning companies? What about Scooter Indulgence on Preston Lane, Lyneham? ;)
Good luck with your efforts, I hope they take off! :)
Stu

Raycbr
01-05-11, 09:28 PM
Good luck with the venture, hope it all works out for you.