PDA

View Full Version : Novice Space for Llandow

Squashed_Fly
23-05-11, 08:09 AM
Hi all,

Apologies for posting this here, bt not everyone might see it in Trackdays.
I've got a place at the Llandow trackday (3rd June) in the novice section if anyonw would be interested in it? It's £50, there's lots of WBers already going.

I need to get some work done to my bike (it was due at 15k miles - now on 18k and still not got round to it!) so I'm going to do one in August instead, after it's all brought up to scratch.

If interested, fire me a PM and we can arrange sorting out the cash.

If no-one wants it, then I'll still go but I rather fancied the Cadwell one in August and it was pointed out to me (in no unceratin terms) that 3 trackdays this yeear, when we are meant to be saving for our wedding, was a bit unfair! 8-)

Scotty
23-05-11, 01:57 PM
If you're considering dropping out, let billinom8s know on here and on SWB, he may be able to fill your spot - It does mean that there's a place for Dabz though...

Squashed_Fly
23-05-11, 02:24 PM
I have sent Billinomates a PM on SWB.

If it doesn't go, then I'll still come. But want to get the bike sorted, and after the missus found out how much the RH day cost, she (probably quite rightly) kicked off a bit as we have a wedding in December that needs paying for!

I really want to do the Cadwell evening in August as it's right on my dads doorstep so I can see him at the same time, so I've had to prioritise and sadly, Llandow might have to go. Of course if the space doesn't go, then all that is null & void!

Gerry
23-05-11, 03:22 PM
At the moment I think Dabz is first reserve and I'm second :)

I send Billinomates a PM last week which he confirmed.

Gerry

Dabz
23-05-11, 03:24 PM
happy for gerry ot have my spot - txting bakc billynom8s now :)

Squashed_Fly
23-05-11, 03:43 PM
PM for you gerry

Gerry
23-05-11, 04:42 PM
I'm in [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Thanks Squashed and Dabz [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Will be very different to Silverstone on a CBR600RR, but I bet it will be more fun as the group of WB going is great !

Now to buy a tent (unless I do a Guy Martin and kip in the van so I can fondle my SV) ;)

Busy weekend in two weeks... Friday Landow, Sat Bikesafe and Sun Rideout, hope the bike survives this weekends trip to Belgium :-/

Gerry :)

Bornagain
23-05-11, 04:44 PM
Get in there Gerry, it wont feel right doing one without you now ;) ;) ;)

Squashed_Fly
23-05-11, 05:07 PM
Gerry - I have a tent you are welcome to borrow. Just need to pick it up from mine in Swindon. I also have a camping pitch reserved so you can just take that...?

Bornagain
23-05-11, 05:21 PM
oooh bugger, camping pitch......Good reminder! ::)

Gerry
23-05-11, 05:54 PM
Gerry - I have a tent you are welcome to borrow. Just need to pick it up from mine in Swindon. I also have a camping pitch reserved so you can just take that...?

Great, I'll take your pitch please - have you paid for it or just reserved it ?
Re the tent, I've got to get one anyway and they are cheap as chips now for a two man, but thanks anyway.

Cheers
Gerry

Squashed_Fly
23-05-11, 06:53 PM
Reserved, not paid for. Just tell them you're me when you get there - you've just improved in looks and lost 3 stone...

Nokesy
23-05-11, 07:10 PM
happy for gerry ot have my spot - txting bakc billynom8s now :)

You really didn't enjoy RH did you?! :(

Dabz
23-05-11, 07:17 PM
nope :/ though I'm going to give the track malarkey one more go at Castle combe in July just to double check :P

Nokesy
23-05-11, 07:20 PM
Llandow would be a good place to double check - oval circuit, lots of cherry popping and me at the back for company! ;D

Bornagain
23-05-11, 07:20 PM
Being on track with just 11 other WB's sounds like the way to break into the track game. You'll love it Dabz, it's gonna be an AWESOME day ;) ;)

Mark_Able
23-05-11, 08:16 PM
It's a shame I'm away, I would've liked to come and watch, and maybe offer advice to those that want it. I did some track tuition there a couple of years ago. :(