PDA

View Full Version : Groupon bike experience day £49 (68% off)

Ducatista
28-05-11, 09:02 AM
http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/bristol/ingear/413925

A Bike Safe partner and Diamond Registered instructor, In-Gear Motorcycle Rider Training is the independent enterprise of industry-experienced biker, Paul Dickinson. Established in 1998, In-Gear offers a wealth of practical and theory-based riding packages for riders of all needs and abilities.
For £49 instead of £175, saddle up with Paul and learn how to tackle testing bends and challenging corners. Beginning with a pre-ride brief at 8.45am, spend the day zipping and nipping around the beautiful landscape of Cheddar Gorge and the Mendips, developing essential road-based riding skills. Operating in a team of up to four, share and learn tips, tricks and techniques to improve the quality and experience of the ride.

Expires 30 November 2011.
1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Valid Wed and Sun 8.45am-3.30pm. Riders must hold full Category A motorcycle licence and have own motorcycle. Bike must be roadworthy, taxed and insured. Max 4 riders per course. Lunch not included. 48 hour cancellation policy.

If anyone would like a referral link then send me your email and I promise to donate any credit I get (£6 I think) to WB.
No connection.
Do your own research etc. etc.