PDA

View Full Version : Woah!

wiltshire builders
01-06-11, 06:41 PM
Dear fellow road users,

When you are traveling down the Great Western Way and are wondering how those skid marks got there, they were the result of a 1 series convertable not looking as I was halfway round a round-a-bout. I can understand her not seeing my bright green bike but to miss the white van next to me too is a little odd.
Even odder was the fact that, when she did realise what she'd done, she gave me a thumbs up!

Dear Mum,

When you are washing my underwear and are wondering...........

Loops
01-06-11, 07:09 PM
Had a bit of a close moment then? :o

Nokesy
01-06-11, 07:17 PM
Your Mum still does your washing??!! ;D

NoYou
01-06-11, 07:18 PM
i honestly think that half the car drivers in England shouldn't be on the roads... yes everyone makes mistakes but things like that are just appalling!

Sean.C
01-06-11, 08:30 PM
Probably too busy doing her make up to look where she was going .

Caz
01-06-11, 09:48 PM
I can still watch the traffic and put my makeup on ;D

Taylor86
01-06-11, 10:09 PM
I can still watch the traffic and put my makeup on ;D

On your bike with your lid on?! I bow down to the master... :D

Scotty
02-06-11, 01:17 PM
I saw one of those this morning at a roundabout just outside work - I was waiting to join the roundabout and watched a cyclist coming round, do a lifesaver and indicate to take the exit to my left. A car then joined from the right and I thought "give her some room mate, she's turning off!" and in almost slow motion he just drove into her from behind and punted her off into the road. Fortunately he wasn't travelling too quickly as the exit from his road onto the roundabout is dead straight and people do tend to overdo it a bit :o

I had a long phone chat with the Emergency Services on the phone, describing the location and her condition, and then handed over to the coppers when they showed up. Aside from bruising and probably some minor grazes, she had hurt her lower back and wasn't very happy :'(

It was staggering how he managed not to see her, the point of impact being a good 20 metres after he'd joined the roundabout. As he was going more slowly that I'd have expected I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was busy texting or something similar... >:(

mcicy
02-06-11, 02:53 PM
Some idiot in a fiesta put her brakes on full today coming up to mannington roundabout, lights bright green no on-coming traffic just put her brakes on, had to brake hard not to hit her locking my own wheels up (roadwork cones meaning I couldn't veer around her) and why did this whore bitch brake hard...... to play with her f##king sat nav before pulling away again

wiltshire builders
02-06-11, 05:05 PM
Some idiot in a fiesta put her brakes on full today coming up to mannington roundabout, lights bright green no on-coming traffic just put her brakes on, had to brake hard not to hit her locking my own wheels up (roadwork cones meaning I couldn't veer around her) and why did this whore bitch brake hard...... to play with her f##king sat nav before pulling away again
Gets the adrenaline going though doesn't it. ;D Woo what a rush!

smellygerm
02-06-11, 07:15 PM
Dear fellow road users,

Dear Mum,

When you are washing my underwear and are wondering...........

You've always had skids , when I went out with your sister you would walk round your house in yer skiddy cacks ;D

Richzx10r
04-06-11, 12:17 PM
My favourite is car drivers doing a complete loop of a round a bout in the outside lane,no indicators,nothing.Im not exaggerating when i say i see it daily.
O,glad all ended ok for you Wb.Appart from the stained undies that is.