PDA

View Full Version : The Spanish dont prat about like the British...

470four
24-05-11, 01:11 PM
**GRAPHIC**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfNQBNrp9Y

OOOoOOooOoooOooooo...

Guess they ran out of patience with that one, eh? :D

"Excuse me Sir, can you stop the motorcycle please?" ;D

Nelly
24-05-11, 01:17 PM
bleedin hell! I guess thats one way of stopping him. :o

Scotty
24-05-11, 05:12 PM
Can't really claim that he didn't see him either.... :o

mick_benson
24-05-11, 06:27 PM
and thats why you don't rob banks in Spain

DaytonaDog
24-05-11, 07:05 PM
Imagine the react from the media and various groups such as liberty etc etc if the rozzers employed that tactic over here.

redken1
24-05-11, 07:09 PM
and thats why you don't rob banks in Spain

Cos like Greece and Portugal there aint no money in em ;D

Scaredy_Cat
24-05-11, 07:57 PM
No messing about there! :o

470four
25-05-11, 01:47 AM
Id like to have been in the bike shop when they take that one back to them...

"Just need to borrow it for a little while..." ;D

Hellfire & Brimstone if the coppers did that over here?!! Attempted murder & manslaughter charges abound...

Impressed with the way they grab a limb each and throw him into the back of a waiting ambulance tho!

Jon_W
26-05-11, 03:50 PM
Simple, no fu**ing about there.

allantheboss
03-06-11, 12:38 AM
I'm jealous they don't do that here. Britain would have their police drive alongside him, politely asking him to pull over, until he says: "racist", and then they'd apologise and leave him[ch65279] be.

Swanny
03-06-11, 09:46 AM
No matter what he did that is just wrong

NoYou
03-06-11, 12:39 PM
Tis a bit of an extreme way to go about it but it got the job done I spose

470four
03-06-11, 08:47 PM
He had a hand grenade. :)

Best not dick around with people with hand grenade's, could get messy... :D

pilninggas
03-06-11, 09:02 PM
Fair play - and what's that they are also in the EU? hmm maybe they don't treat poncy, liberal human rights laws like the gospels. Some one up to no good, gets swift retribution.

Maybe, just maybe, the fall and the sore head makes up for all the anguish he caused those poor hostages.

470four
03-06-11, 09:35 PM
Fair play - and what's that they are also in the EU? hmm maybe they don't treat poncy, liberal human rights laws like the gospels. Some one up to no good, gets swift retribution.

Maybe, just maybe, the fall and the sore head makes up for all the anguish he caused those poor hostages.

He got more than a sore head methinks!

Probably got a few more injuries in the back of the ambulance... ;) :D

470four
03-06-11, 09:36 PM
** asks for and gets a getaway tank....

Gets runover by the Spanish Police in a BIGGER tank... :D

Richzx10r
04-06-11, 12:12 PM
Absolutely brilliant.I wonder if would be bank robbers saw that and thought again!

redken1
04-06-11, 06:11 PM
Imagine the react from the media and various groups such as liberty etc etc if the rozzers employed that tactic over here.

Chris, let's not forget that on 22 July 2005 in a case of misidentification, Jean Charles de Menezes was shot in the head seven times at Stockwell tube station in London by officers from the Metropolitan Police Force.

I really hope that, unlike their English counterparts, the Spanish Police got the right man in this instance.

DaytonaDog
05-06-11, 12:07 PM

Chris, let's not forget that on 22 July 2005 in a case of misidentification, Jean Charles de Menezes was shot in the head seven times at Stockwell tube station in London by officers from the Metropolitan Police Force.

I really hope that, unlike their English counterparts, the Spanish Police got the right man in this instance.

De Menezes was the mother of all screw ups and I was amazed that no one was prosecuted as a result of some serious failings, other than some poxy health and safety rules.

My understanding of the Spanish incident was that the guy on the bike had held up a bank, but got contained before he could get away and so a hostage situation ensued. He requested the bike as part of the negotiation and then got 'taken out', so yes they had the right person.

The point of my post was that tactic would never be used over here for a multitude of reasons, including a fastidious compliance with the Human Rights Act, but also due to a fear amongst the higher echeleons of the police force about how such a tactic, albeit a very extreme one, would be perceived in this country.