PDA

View Full Version : Board Funds & Bike Charity

Squashed_Fly
20-06-11, 09:35 AM
I was thinking of seeing if a few were brave enough to have a 'Sponsored Mankini Wearing Day' in Cornwall, to raise some money for the baord running costs, and donate some to a bike charity (maybe Star & Talans day?)

I'm always game for a laugh, I'm sure Rinksy would be (I've asked him - awaiting reply), and I'm sure you'd all agree that it would only be right for Dabz to join in too?

The deal is, if we raise a certain amount then whoever joins in has to wear it all day - under leathers, to dinner etc, and there has to be photo evidence of a seaside dip for all involved! Be great publicity for the board as well!

If anyone else thinks it's a good idea, or would like to pledge sponsorship, then add comments below, and we'll get it sorted. Even if I'm the only one brave enough! ;D

Thought we could also wear them under our 'loud shirts & shorts'!!!!!

Come on guys - only 2 weeks to go!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Smiffys-29777-Official-Borat-Mankini/dp/B000WAWH68

Squashed_Fly
20-06-11, 09:37 AM
This company do them in different colours!

http://www.clothestopose.co.uk/red-mankini-thong-15-p.asp

BB
20-06-11, 09:58 AM
Hmmm, you lot in mankini's? I'm glad I'm not going! ;D ;D ;D

BB

Dabz
20-06-11, 10:06 AM
Just a quick note that while I admire the fundraising sentiment, I will, under no circumstance, be wearing a mankini during my holiday :P

Dabz
20-06-11, 10:06 AM
also..this is the second time in 2 days people have mentioned nakedness and the cornwall camping trip to me - this could end up being a VERY different weekend to the one people were expecting!!

Squashed_Fly
20-06-11, 10:12 AM
You mean it's not an adults only, swinging weekend?

That's it - you led me on Dabz. I'm pulling out now there's no nakedness!

Actually - pulling out may not be the best choice of phrase under the circumstances! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Morticia
20-06-11, 03:36 PM
I'll pay not to see any of you in a mankini ;D

Hunar
20-06-11, 03:47 PM
Just a quick note that while I admire the fundraising sentiment, I will, under no circumstance, be wearing a mankini during my holiday :P

I second that emotion

Jon_W
20-06-11, 03:49 PM
I'll pay not to see any of you in a mankini ;D

+1. ;D ;D ;D

Squashed_Fly
20-06-11, 04:30 PM
Shall I change the thread then? Unless everyone coughs up, I WILL wear it all weekend! lol ;D

Perhaps the rumours I heard about Dabz 'impressiveness' might not be true after all....? 8-)

Let's see if Rinksy is man enough for the task! :)

Hunar
20-06-11, 04:40 PM
Let's see if Rinksy is man enough for the task! :)

He rides a repsol replica, what makes you think he will be man enough for any task?

Uber Dave
20-06-11, 08:45 PM
Wear what you want, If you rock up in any form of thong/vest combo I will just neck a bottle of rum so as not to remember the evening!

Caz
20-06-11, 08:58 PM
Sounds very kinky to me, what ever floats your boat ;D

Beamer
20-06-11, 09:13 PM
Lmao....I shall just go very red and giggle an awful lot......I cant cope looking at 'that' area without laughing as it is!! I still get embarrassed looking at mens bodies on the underwear pages in catalogues. (told you I never totally grew up) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But it might explain where I got the word 'dapbag' from and why hahaha :D :D

Honda_Star
20-06-11, 10:01 PM
I am sure the Bike Experience charity will be grateful to receive funds.....however they are raised lol !!! ;D ;D ;D