PDA

View Full Version : Visit from the Hindsight Fairy

Moo
30-06-11, 07:48 PM
Following the great bike falling over incident of last weekend I have had a visit from the hindsight fairy and she has left me with a nice set of GB racing casing covers and crash bungs. The quality of them is amazing, really really impressed and they cover the scratch on the left side engine cover :-)

Now ive dropped and soiled her, I might take her to Castle Combe instead of the Blade, but then again I might not :-)

RedSoul
30-06-11, 07:52 PM
Glad it was an easy fix.....made me cringe when i saw/heard the bike fall over.

Scotty
30-06-11, 07:59 PM
Yep, hindsight's wonderful isn't it? ::) At least it didn't fall on your bloody leg! :'(

Why not take them both to Combe...? That way you can do a direct comparison and convince yourself to put the 675 on track permanently... if you didn't want to do that to yours, Dabz might sell you his.... ;)

Moo
30-06-11, 08:28 PM
Yep, hindsight's wonderful isn't it? ::) At least it didn't fall on your bloody leg! :'(

Why not take them both to Combe...? That way you can do a direct comparison and convince yourself to put the 675 on track permanently... if you didn't want to do that to yours, Dabz might sell you his.... ;)

Very true!!! I was actually thinking of doing exactly that, depends on the weather on the day though not sure they will let me run two bikes.