PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

Mutt
03-07-11, 05:55 PM
Does anyone know of a decent pair of gloves that you dont have pay an arm and a leg for that the lining dosen`t come out when you take your fingers out?
Been over GW`s, but even with discount a bit loathe to pay over £50

NiteW4tcher
03-07-11, 06:09 PM
only gloves ive ever owned where the lining came out were winter gloves.

i dont know of top of my head i using pro gp plus....but i got them in a bargin bit they arnnt cheap gloves.

njl
03-07-11, 06:13 PM
I have a pair of FT summer gloves from GW outlet that cost about 30-40 which do ok. I also have a pair of GP Plus's which are great and even hold out in the rain for a while which impressed me, but do rrp for over £100. hein Gericke stuff is meant to be good value for the ££ but I've never had any to say how good

470four
03-07-11, 09:55 PM
Richa make a good glove - only manufacturer seems to fit my hands properly?? Try a few on then get on ebay... ;)

YMFB
03-07-11, 10:37 PM
The only good gloves I have had in the last ten years cost more than £50, my favourites at present are HEIN GERICKE RACING EXTREME GLOVE at £89.99 and I also use BMW pro winter glove 2, which are £87.00

Jon_W
04-07-11, 08:30 AM
Spada gloves, available from GM Stevens are very well made and good value.

BladeTriple
04-07-11, 02:04 PM
Mutt,

right now GW's are offloading lots of Frank Thomas gloves etc for under £40 in the outlet side and some quite heavily armoured race gloves too, the ones with the dragons as a motif if memory serves (sorry just back from an 8 mile run , my brain refuses to work properly for an hour after heavy phys in the heat ) Give them a look, they have baskets full of the things , its just finding the right gloves for you. They don't have to look the Mutts Nuts ;) as long as they do the job :)

(those gloves are Arlen Ness... I knew I'd remember, bloody brain knows I'm less than 2 years off 40 and is playing up ;D)

Dave_R1
04-07-11, 04:23 PM
Spada gloves, available from GM Stevens are very well made and good value.

I bought a pair of Spada gloves from the bargain bin at Phoenix for £20. A week later I saw identical gloves at Hayballs, with Richa branding, for £47! They're comfy and seem reasonably robust.

Best gloves I've ever owned are a pair of Hein Gericke PSX gloves that I bought in 2004 for £70. Theyve worn through on the thumbs but other than that are still fine and they're uber-comfy. I guess what I'm saying is, you get what you pay for; buy nice or buy twice :)

Mark_Able
04-07-11, 08:25 PM
Richa make a good glove - only manufacturer seems to fit my hands properly?? Try a few on then get on ebay... ;)

Richa every time. Good kit as well as gloves. Phoenix again... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nooj
04-07-11, 10:30 PM
buy nice or buy twice

Good advice.

Green Man
04-07-11, 10:41 PM
I got some in Phoenix a few weeks ago £20.00 it's the only glove i got with large fingers that fit me [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon_W
05-07-11, 07:45 AM

Richa every time. Good kit as well as gloves. Phoenix again... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My Richa gloves are starting to look very worn after a year, not holding out too much hope of them lasting too long..... very comfortable though.

Sean.C
06-07-11, 10:09 PM
RST gloves are very good for the price and comfy .

Davey
07-07-11, 02:14 PM
What size are you as may have some left over from where I was testing gloves last year