PDA

View Full Version : Twist Of The Wrist

Squashed_Fly
20-07-11, 07:12 PM
Finished watching Twist Of The Wrist 2 this week. Great film, got loads of good tips from it.

Has anyone got the book version of the 1st one I could borrow?

Happy to sort a copy of the film version of No2 in return for the loan.

Beamer
20-07-11, 07:16 PM
Finished watching Twist Of The Wrist 2 this week. Great film, got loads of good tips from it.

Yeah we got it SF..... I bought it for Kev thinking it was a book he could read (use) when Im away on training etc......didnt realise it was a book about riding motorbikes hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Will take it on Satturday to Calne

Wouldnt mind a copy of the film (didnt realise there even was a film....Im so out-of-touch lol)

:) :D ;D

Squashed_Fly
20-07-11, 07:18 PM
pm me your email hun, and I'll upload a copy via sendspace and send you a link to download it :)

Beamer
20-07-11, 07:24 PM
pm me your email hun, and I'll upload a copy via sendspace and send you a link to download it :)

Ummm way too complicated especially as we have no proper broadband at the mo and are running on a little thingy Dabz lent us ....dont know if it will do whatever it is you just said up there lol ......hehehe

;D ;D ;D

Squashed_Fly
20-07-11, 07:36 PM
Lol, I'll pop it on a memory stick for you then. Not sure if I'll be at Calne though, got busy day planned on Saturday. If not, will bring it to the H&C one night

Beamer
20-07-11, 07:38 PM
yup cool....sounds good to me ;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
20-07-11, 08:24 PM

The first 'Twist of the Wrist' book is aimed at racers, or wannabe racers. 'Twist of the Wrist II' is aimed at sportsbike riders. They're both good, but the first book might not be what you're looking for... :-/