PDA

View Full Version : "asbo" for bikers!

newnut
16-07-11, 08:27 PM
I Managed to land my self what i can only decribe as an asbo for bikers! darn it!!!
click image to enlarge.
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h339/newnut/DSCF0738.jpg

Ryan
16-07-11, 08:27 PM
LOL

Ryan
16-07-11, 08:29 PM
Your lucky thats all you got away with lol, i had one of them on my car years ago when i was a 17yr old yob in the car parks! dont go getting another one within either a year or two years? or bye bye bike

newnut
16-07-11, 08:41 PM
I know, bad news ent it! 1 year it sais on it. I wouldn't of normally stopped for them but they had the road blocked! The copper who issued it was a biker himself and so said he'll turn a blind eye to my letter box plate, loud exhaust, no tax disc displayed and black visor. spose i got off lightly.

Dave_R1
16-07-11, 09:12 PM
Might wanna delete your personal details from the bottom - there's enough there to clone your ID! bad luck on the 59 ;)

newnut
16-07-11, 09:32 PM
Might wanna delete your personal details from the bottom - there's enough there to clone your ID! bad luck on the 59 ;)

good luck to any1 doing that! might find themselves locked up pretty sharpish with my history. lol

Ryan
16-07-11, 09:45 PM
lmfao

Col
17-07-11, 06:31 AM
:o :o very norty Mr Phillips..........funny colour 'ici' ennit :D

Davey
17-07-11, 12:40 PM
You were lucky that's all you got! Just got to be a good boy/ not get caught for 12 months or they will take the bike :( I got one a few years back for pulling a stoppie . One reason I don't really ride on the road any more!

Jon_W
18-07-11, 07:54 AM
You were lucky. As Stu says, just bee a good boy for 12 months.

jonnydangerous
18-07-11, 03:54 PM
id dispute it if i was you....it says "high performance motorcycle" and "wheelie", dispute it on the grounds that you ride a fireblade.... ;-)

seriously tho, this sucks donkey pole :-(

on another note, in the WARNING part, second line down it says "If this vehicle is DRIVE by anoyone else in a similar manner".....
kant they fekkin speek englis? (how many people read it and didnt notice????....).....

Squashed_Fly
18-07-11, 04:03 PM
It's not one of those unique repsol blades is it? ;)

Scott_W
18-07-11, 04:58 PM
The wheelie must have been a short one given the speed humps down that road!

Dave_R1
18-07-11, 09:25 PM

good luck to any1 doing that! might find themselves locked up pretty sharpish with my history. lol

LOL!

19-07-11, 01:22 PM
Hey, what do you mean by you wouldn't normally have stopped for them? I think I might trade in my 'trundler' for something quicker!

Caz
19-07-11, 01:30 PM
Think that proves that there is a time and a place :o :D

470four
19-07-11, 01:32 PM
Think that proves that there is a time and a place :o :D

- for wheelies down a 20mph High Street??

Proooooooooobably not...

Darwinism. ;)

Davey
19-07-11, 04:53 PM
Hey, what do you mean by you wouldn't normally have stopped for them? I think I might trade in my 'trundler' for something quicker!

LOL Might as well put your plod number rather than 12345 ;D

Not that I condone failing to stop for anyone in uniform as instructed as that is an offence in itself :P

19-07-11, 05:07 PM
No plod here, I just can't believe the guy has set himself, and a Police Sergeant up like that.....

Davey
19-07-11, 05:41 PM
No plod here, I just can't believe the guy has set himself, and a Police Sergeant up like that.....

I'll let you off if your not plod (but you might be and denying it lol) - is a bit strange giving so much info though.

newnut
19-07-11, 06:19 PM
hey, who's set up? i dont condone what i did either, it was silly, we live and learn. anyway 12345, who are you anyway? prosecution needs a little thing called proof! lol ;D

Davey
19-07-11, 06:29 PM
think he was referring to the info on the form - name, rank, number and station. But oh well who cares his fault for giving a sect 59 lol

Morticia
22-07-11, 06:29 AM
You've been a very bad boy!!! >:(

:D ;D

benobiker
22-07-11, 02:07 PM
When will they F**KING learn how much skill is required to wheelie a bike and get the message that you have to be very much in control of a bike to perform controlled wheelies! It wheelie gets on my tits! I am getting so tyred of this bollox!!

Snowy
22-07-11, 03:19 PM
When will they F**KING learn how much skill is required to wheelie a bike and get the message that you have to be very much in control of a bike to perform controlled wheelies! It wheelie gets on my tits! I am getting so tyred of this bollox!!

I would imagine the official response would be along the lines that whilst it takes some skill to get the bike up in the air, once you are, you then have no control over the changeable road conditions that lie ahead of you. As an example, when the little kiddie runs out into the road to get their football, your braking distance is going to be badly affected by how quickly you can get the front wheel back down again. I doubt that the riders skill level is being questioned, it's more about danger to others.

Maz
22-07-11, 09:48 PM
I wont even try a wheele if its anything like I tried to do on my push bike than that was an epic FAIL! ;D

Dislocated shoulder but I was like 14!