PDA

View Full Version : Ive just lost my virginity

benobiker
23-07-11, 12:12 AM
No No...not that virginity,,, im in my 30's plenty of time ....right....???? Hmmmm no the other virginity..... I know its not clever or big but tonight Mathew I got my knee down and I had to tell someone and I thought this would be the place to do it.... I thought if there were a bunch of children who might quietly approve and understand my total excitement etc. etc. it be u lot.... I don't say to show off but just to go... wooo hooo to some people that might understand my excitement!!!!

newnut
23-07-11, 12:32 AM
well done! You do realize your bound to get a lot of slating for doing that on a public road! lol, dont worry we ent all so an*l. happy for ya! gotta find some nice left handers now so you can scuff the other slider!

benobiker
23-07-11, 01:27 AM
Ha must be something about having Benjamin as a first name fella. Our parents must be reet proud,,, did I not say it was on a private road... ahmen... twas on private road... yeah was thinking about the left hander.... not quite the same space to build up on a private corner as a private round about. Hmmm there is a good bend near Abergavenny that might just do it.

newnut
23-07-11, 01:38 AM
lol! my old mans just as crazy mate so im lucky i dont get him in my ear. he's JJ on here, rides a daytona.
we had a ride out to abergavenny a few weeks ago.

R1chie
23-07-11, 08:35 AM
Nice one. Great feeling isn't it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

benobiker
23-07-11, 10:50 AM
oooooooooooo YER! :)

benobiker
23-07-11, 10:51 AM
lol! my old mans just as crazy mate so im lucky i dont get him in my ear. he's JJ on here, rides a daytona.
we had a ride out to abergavenny a few weeks ago.

nice one,, have'nt been that way yet this year which is shocking! Will need to sort that out pronto. And get up through FOD

Squashed_Fly
23-07-11, 05:52 PM
Getting your knee down on the road is like a dyslexic dwarf - it's not big, and it's not clever.

It however, enormous fun! I popped my slider cherry earlier this year, and mike (pappa-d) did his last week as well :)