PDA

View Full Version : Route To Glory

Squashed_Fly
06-01-12, 10:19 AM
If anyone else bought the 2011 GP season review, this was an extra disc included - a 1 hour documentary about how the worlds best riders all came to be in the premier classes. Has footage of them riding MX and minimoto's as kids, along with 'advice' on how to raise your own children to be Moto GP riders!

The only thing I can't stand about it, is Bradley Smith talking like he's Valentino Rossi speaking English! He sounds like a foreigner speaking broken english - he's obviously spent too much time with the other european riders! lol

Haven't watched the review disc yet, that's reserved for tomorrow when the missus is out shopping!

Nooj
07-01-12, 05:20 PM
It's surprising how quick you pick up other people's way of speaking, if I spend any time abroad I always come back here speaking a very simplified 'for foreigners' type of English.

Rossio
08-01-12, 04:39 AM
True my sister has only been living in NZ for 6 months, never tell she used to be cornish

Jon_W
08-01-12, 04:56 PM
My grandparents lived in spain for years. They forgot large amounts of english. As soon as they got back to england they forgot the spanish.

Dabz
08-01-12, 09:04 PM
I had the strongest American accent ever after growing up there until I was 11...tho now couldn't do an American accent to save my life

Beamer
08-01-12, 09:10 PM
Hehe..Connor is doing his best to imitate an American accent....hes Bugsy Malone in his school play next month (sorry had to get that 1 in ...its a proud mummy moment lol)

Now back to the original thread....sorry hehehe :D

Mikkie1986
10-01-12, 11:14 AM
Great DVD ! Watched at least 20 times at work..... Um yes i did say at work! :P
\Love my industry!