PDA

View Full Version : VentureShield

Nooj
25-01-12, 12:30 PM
VentureShield fitting is now a service I can officially offer, as the relevant page is up and running on the website. So if you're lucky enough to be taking delivery of a brand new bike later in the year (or having a paint job on an old bike), give this service a bit of thought.

Not had a chance to think about any WB discounts yet, but will try and work something out for you soon.

http://www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk/cms/index.php/our-services/ventureshield

NiteW4tcher
25-01-12, 12:47 PM
interesting........

i will consider this when i look at getting my paint job done.

Dan

Mikkie1986
25-01-12, 01:17 PM
Nooj, Mail/Email me a poster for the shop? Big notice boards here! :)

Swanny
25-01-12, 04:27 PM
I like my paintwork to shine. What happens if you put this on, is it still shiney???

Nooj
26-01-12, 11:16 AM
i will consider this when i look at getting my paint job done. Cool :-)

Nooj, Mail/Email me a poster for the shop? Big notice boards here! Will do! Expect a PM over the weekend...

I like my paintwork to shine. What happens if you put this on, is it still shiney??? Definitely, it's virtually invisible, just the edges show slightly if you look at the right angle, otherwise you wouldn't know it's there (if it's been applied properly!).

Mikkie1986
26-01-12, 11:25 AM
Cool. :)

Swanny
26-01-12, 07:22 PM
I like my paintwork to shine. What happens if you put this on, is it still shiney??? Definitely, it's virtually invisible, just the edges show slightly if you look at the right angle, otherwise you wouldn't know it's there (if it's been applied properly!).

But is the depth of shine as good?? And does it stay deep or does the covering dull down after a while? Can I wax it???

Nooj
03-02-12, 06:14 PM
Yes, yes, no and yes (in that order).

Mikkie, I WILL pm you! Had a mentally busy week this week what with one thing and another, ended up going to Norfolk to buy a van and getting chucked in at the deep end with the VentureShield, doing a £24,000 K1600GT and an S1000RR demo bike for North Oxford BMW, plus a couple of valets as well (will be glad of a lie-in on Sunday!).

Dabz
03-02-12, 07:55 PM
Hmm tempted as the bike is newly sprayed and hasn't been ridden yet so is very clean. Could you pm me a rough cost mate? For a street triple so not much bodywork...

Nooj
06-02-12, 05:31 PM
Will do!