PDA

View Full Version : Local 'vicar' and his 2012 british superstock zx10

wiltshire builders
19-03-12, 08:41 PM
Some nice onboard footage of Trowbridge rider Victor Cox at Cartegena.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QbchoQGlQ&sns=fb

Trev
19-03-12, 09:00 PM
great bit of footage, like the way he gradually hauled the other guy in 8-)

Mark_Able
19-03-12, 09:43 PM
I taught him everything he knows... ;D ;D ;D

Well, I did get him through his test a few years ago. :-?
I sponsored Vic for a couple of years through the R6 Cup, and have tried to help him whenever possible. He's a great lad, and a superb natural talent. Some of us have to work really hard, but he makes it look easy.

If you're ever at a BSB meeting, find Vic and have a chat. He's the nicest, most approachable bloke you'll ever meet... ;)

Beamer
19-03-12, 09:50 PM
I taught him everything he knows... ;D ;D ;D

Well, I did get him through his test a few years ago. :-?
I sponsored Vic for a couple of years through the R6 Cup, and have tried to help him whenever possible. He's a great lad, and a superb natural talent. Some of us have to work really hard, but he makes it look easy.

If you're ever at a BSB meeting, find Vic and have a chat. He's the nicest, most approachable bloke you'll ever meet... ;)

Wow....what a claim to fame Mark !! Thats ace 8-) 8-)
(plus theres hope for me yet !! Lmao only kidding hehe)

Mark_Able
19-03-12, 10:06 PM
Tina, he's not famous yet, but here's hoping he makes it big enough one day.

If you want some name dropping, we trained a few from Bath Rugby. Matt Banahan, Lee Mears, Nick Abendanon, and Joe Maddock who has since gone to Italy. The guy who runs 'Viz', Simon Donald (he did me a personalised Sid the Sexist cartoon). Years ago, a couple of guys from Swindon FC. And will be training Jason Dawe from 'Used Car Roadshow' later this year (I'm teaching his daughter to drive at the moment).

Always hob nobbing with the stars, me... doncha know... ;D

BB
19-03-12, 10:20 PM
Well done Mark, keep it up! :-*

BB