PDA

View Full Version : Blade Honda swindon

Guy
24-03-12, 10:34 AM
Had a letter through this morning informing me that blade honda are opening at the old George whites building. Apparently they will be selling and servicing bikes. Good news for Honda and glad to see we can still visit a nice showroom

goz1960
24-03-12, 10:40 AM
I thought they had moved in two show rooms down from blade triumph?.

Fugazi-p
24-03-12, 11:24 AM
Discovered this yesterday when I popped to Triumph, the Honda showroom is two doors down from Triumph and is nothing to do with the old George Whites place.
Looks like it is not far off being open too.

Dabz
24-03-12, 05:08 PM
Was in there today, lots of Hondas, showroom still being completed :)

Morticia
24-03-12, 06:11 PM
Another meeting point, woohoo! ;D

off_again
24-03-12, 10:40 PM
Nipped over to Blade to see the new Tiger Explorer launch. The basics of the Honda dealership is up and working a few units down from the Triumph and Victory dealerships.

Its not fully finished and looks a bit rough and ready, but given the timescales, its not bad. Also, it was announced that they will be taking Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Piaggio group (including Aprillia) and Royal Enfield (and maybe a few others that I have missed).

From what they were saying, the units where Blade are will be full. I wish them every success, but looks like a new centre for bikes will be open soon.

Cant remember the official dates when they aim to be open, but something around July I think.