PDA

View Full Version : Great Day out today :)

luke_chapman
24-03-12, 07:39 PM
just got back from Weston super-mare with my dad and Mike, Sarah and Ryan Blake, great day out and perfect weather for it too :) twas very warm 8-)

Gerry
24-03-12, 07:48 PM
It was wasn't it !
I was just down the road at Burnham, Cod & mushy peas at the seaside - you can't beat it !

Loads of traffic out though :-(

G

Dabz
24-03-12, 07:54 PM
Great stuff :D we didn't head for the coast but too in some of gloucester's finest roads.

Spring has sprung? :D

Red Zed 1
24-03-12, 08:15 PM
plenty bikes in weston :) :),plenty numbnuts drivers on the way there as well >:(

Beamer
24-03-12, 11:01 PM
Ace ride today.....rode with some lovely people, met some more lovely people along the way..........AND I arrived home with the same front indicator lens's I left with !! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top day !!! 8-) 8-)

Toph
25-03-12, 08:21 AM
Sounds like plenty of fun was had by all :)
Enjoy the weather everyone ! 8-)

Morticia
25-03-12, 06:39 PM
I went for a ride, run outta petrol and the bike died on me. Not sure why the light never came on, so almost kicked him when I got home. Then Steve enlightened me to the error of my ways and filled up my tank. The bike, miracoulosly works now! ;D

Nelly
25-03-12, 06:49 PM
I went for a ride, run outta petrol and the bike died on me. Not sure why the light never came on, so almost kicked him when I got home. Then Steve enlightened me to the error of my ways and filled up my tank. The bike, miracoulosly works now! ;D

;D ;D

redken1
25-03-12, 07:06 PM
I was decorating the hallway with the best intentions until I got the calling. Downed tools and had a nice wee blat down to Salisbury and back. Loads of fellow bikers about.

Chuffed with the Kevlar jeans - don't know why I didn't get them before now- gonna stay nice and cool and protected. No more sweaty leathers or textiles this summer for me.

Ride safe 8-)

Jon_W
26-03-12, 08:02 AM
Had a great weekend.

Got the Sv out of hibernation and Em and I went for a long ride to Avebury on saturday. Got the cub out sunday afternoon and had a hour bimble round the back lanes.

What could be better!!!!