PDA

View Full Version : Women drivers eh...tsk

wiltshire builders
26-03-12, 08:01 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2fd_1332614766

Starts bad, gets worse then all hell breaks loose! Attempted murder maybe?

Nelly
26-03-12, 08:04 PM
Bloody hell! :o

goz1960
26-03-12, 08:06 PM
What was that?.

Dan505
26-03-12, 08:24 PM
Holy F*#$..

Morticia
26-03-12, 10:41 PM
That woman's got some serious issues!

Hazel-nut
27-03-12, 08:26 AM
Why would you do that? What a crazy person (how do you know it's a woman?or did I miss that bit)

Geordie Stu
27-03-12, 08:41 AM
Clue was in the Title Hazel. ::)

WOW bad day for her...!

Swanny
27-03-12, 06:48 PM
On the link that dipple666 posted they are blaming the biker. By the positioning of her car it looks to me like she started it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120895/Motorcyclist-left-clinging-windscreen-following-road-rage-incident-kicked-car-getting-way.html

I'm surprised he didn't smash her window and drag her out of her car :-?

Senna(Dan)
27-03-12, 07:58 PM
The daily mail hate bikers, it is always our fault supposedley

Rooter
28-03-12, 09:09 AM
Shocking. :oSeems both at fault to me... and both should be done for it. :o

Car driver obviously more than the biker as response was disproportionate. Particulalry given location where traffic is heavy and filtering reduces congestion so is necessary...

I had a similar run in the other day, where driver was agressive after filtering (no contact - just din;t like being overtaken) but did not respond to the repeated horn, flashing and near ramming that followed. Simply used bikes acceleration to get out of their way. Dolores weighs 800 pounds, but the car was heavier! 8-)

Nikki
28-03-12, 10:36 AM
That driver is just mad :o :o :o

But just maybe the rider would have been better not to have squashed into that tiny gap but waited till the road was clear and nipped past??

I'd actually never really thought about it until I did my Bike Safe last year but the guy speaking to us was talking about filtering and one point he made was that sometimes we need to remember that just because our bikes are narrower and faster than cars it doesn't give us a god given right to always be at the front of a queue and if sometimes we thought a bit about the effect it has on a car driver who doesn't have the choice but to sit in the queue we may just save a moment of aggression turning into an accident. It did actually make me think and I do understand why the Police sometimes suggest slotting in behind the car at the front of a queue for that very reason.

goz1960
28-03-12, 10:41 AM
Why would you do that? What a crazy person (how do you know it's a woman?or did I miss that bit)

It had to be Ha Ha.

Nikki
28-03-12, 10:43 AM

It had to be Ha Ha.

Sadly it was a women - it was in the title :(