PDA

View Full Version : Bike Racing at Combe

Dabz
22-08-09, 06:45 PM
Just got back from another tiring day on the stand, huge thanks to everyone who helped, from those who were there from the very early start to the bitter end, and those who did a short stint during the day. We raised about £40 I think which is going towards stickers :)

Was a great day of racing, a few offs here and there (one which looked quite bad - anyone know if the guy was ok?) and some excellent racing by the riders. Look forward to next year!

BB
22-08-09, 07:00 PM
Yes, was a great day - although bit of an early start. :o

As Dabz said, thanks to all who helped out and good to meet people. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

ollie
22-08-09, 08:07 PM
did look around for the stand but didnt see it. all of the crashers were all ok just a few brusies i think. was a great day to see some modern racing for a change. next year i'll help out on the stand if needed. any one see the yamaha yzr 500, tz 250, ducati 996 out in the parade was lovely to hear and overtake ;D.

Amante_271
22-08-09, 08:34 PM
Wish I could of gone but duty called! :( Ended up with more probs!!! :'()

bladep102
22-08-09, 09:20 PM
was there but didnt see the stand :-/

darrenatthesally
23-08-09, 12:52 AM
well glad you all had a good day so was the stand hiding?? people could not find it or do you all need glasses ;D ;D wish i had got back earlyer i would of called in see you all soon

Dabz
23-08-09, 08:25 AM
we were down on quarry next to the big clothing stand. excellent view :D

Roll_on
23-08-09, 09:14 AM
It was a good day of racing and better still once I got to Quarry corner and met up with a few of WB. I also could not find the WB stand at first but having looked around the paddock and met up with the guys from CMC motorcycles, a quick visit to race control soon and a few questions soon had me heading for Quarry corner and the WB stand.

Dabz
23-08-09, 09:52 AM
Beamer's pics are up in the gallery now:
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/gallery/main.php?cmd=album&var1=Bike+Racing+at+Combe+2009/

6T
23-08-09, 10:14 AM
great day out in good company,shame some of the other wb members could not find us perhaps we were mistaken for the triumph owners club with the three triumphs on the stand ;Dlook forward to next year [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hannah
23-08-09, 11:11 AM
i had a fab day and i dont know why i hadnt done anything like this before, im hooked now. Im going to get lots of track days in and get myself out there :) the stand looked great and there was plenty of good company. Sorry i couldnt stay still the end but had to get back. Well done to those who lasted the full day though.

Beamer
23-08-09, 11:49 AM
It was a brilliant day...and i was awestruck with everything.....like HMB I am totally hooked......it was just brilliant......and a big thank you to everyone who helped make it so enjoyable......Dabz u did an excellent job with everything.....well done x [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

Beamer
23-08-09, 11:52 AM
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/gallery/main.php?cmd=album&var1=Bike+Racing+at+Combe+2009/

There are more pics to come but i havent figuered out how to transfer the others yet lol x :-[

Scotty
23-08-09, 01:18 PM
Nice to see those of us who were there and managed to find the WB Gazebo, well done to Dabz and crew for a long day's work [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
23-08-09, 02:27 PM

There are more pics to come but i havent figuered out how to transfer the others yet lol x :-[

Is that the GSXR you're aiming for Tina? ;)

BB

Kevinb
24-08-09, 09:02 AM
Didn't manage to find the stand. We went in the 'camp' enterance and parked up, had a quick look around the paddocks and settled down for the racing.

Beamer
27-08-09, 04:56 PM

Is that the GSXR you're aiming for Tina? ;)

BB

yes thats the one BB.............lol......still a dream at the mo but one day .................

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

BB
27-08-09, 06:29 PM
You go for it gal!

Roll_on
28-08-09, 10:34 AM
I must remember to take a camera to these events, great pics from others though.