PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL RIDE OUT - DURLSTON CASTLE - 14th FEB

Mar1k
14-02-10, 05:53 PM
nice one all for a great day, cheers to hunar again and tripod for back marking [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
14-02-10, 06:34 PM
thanks to all who came - 14 bikes and a trike in Feb!

Ryan
14-02-10, 06:59 PM
yeah was briliant fun :) thanks to eveyone who made it a great day :)

R2D2
14-02-10, 07:11 PM
Wish I could have made it, I even had a pass out from the girlfriend but Steve Lynham Motorcycles has one of my brake calipers :(

Will be making much more of an effort to get to rides this year :D

nick1987
14-02-10, 07:24 PM
thanks for a great day. had a wicked time. can't believe the weather held off! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Amante_271
14-02-10, 10:34 PM
I'm home and just starting to thaw!

Well! Ive done it!!! I lost my virginity on Valentines Day!!!

It was my first WB ride out! (Smutty lot!)

What will I remember from it:
IT WAS COLD!!! F*CK ME WAS IT COLD!!!! It was filthy (I washed Graham yesterday as I went to a Mid Wilts MAG do - Good fun BTW!! Dont ask about my keys!!) and how he is a lovely salty grey ALL OVER!
The fancy "Cafe" er... burger van with their "interesting" ways of doing things!

Also the friends, old and new, met today.
The laughs,
The "lunch box",
The photos - Thanks Robin!
The gear box being its usual "entertaining self - leaving me stuck in 2nd gear for 75% of the return journey!
The "fun" of being back marker - a wise call Hunar! My initial thought when you "surgested it was GIT but on reflection ... a wise and good call my friend & I will willingly do it again!
RYANS Keys!!! How DID they get in your pocket???
Hunar letting me ride into the Sally car park when we got back to the Sally! Silly I know but it actually meant alot to me. Thanks!

All in all .... one of the best days Ive had in ages!!

Cheers All! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
15-02-10, 10:57 AM
was a really good day out!i enjoyed my first rideout despite it being really cold!definitly looking forward to the next one just hoping it will be a bit warmer :P

Roll_on
15-02-10, 02:45 PM
was a really good day out!i enjoyed my first rideout despite it being really cold!definitly looking forward to the next one just hoping it will be a bit warmer :P

Now you know what cold & wet weather gear you will need so you can be ready for whatever the British weather throws at you.

bubblylittleme
15-02-10, 04:54 PM
Think I passed you going the other way at lackham roundabout. Glad you all had a great time...

As for keeping warm...best things I invested in were my heated waistcoat and gloves! Worth the money!

R1chie
19-02-10, 02:12 AM
No photos?

Dabz
19-02-10, 09:53 AM
loads..on facebook :P I haven't uploaded them to the gallery yet (I forgot hehe)

ro
19-02-10, 02:01 PM
I posted links to my photos on the original thread (http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1264366778/75) in the "Meets & Ride-Outs" section.
Sorry, I didn't realise there was going to be a separate thread in the "Events Review" section or I'd have put them here.