PDA

View Full Version : WB ride out 13/03/2011

silly_simon
13-03-11, 12:01 PM
Here is a short video clip of the rideout passing me on the A350 out of Westbury this morning

Video (http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/sillysimon_photos/?action=view&current=WBrideout1332011.mp4)

Not jealous much ;D ;D

Sorry about the crap image but done hastily on phone but you get the idea [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nelly
13-03-11, 12:14 PM
Nice one simon. 8-)

Last Train
13-03-11, 12:22 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/signs/smiley-vault-signs-016.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Jacde
13-03-11, 12:48 PM
I counted 38 bikes! Wow wonder how many there'll be by the end of the ride if everyone manages to catch it.
Thanks for filming it Simon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
13-03-11, 04:45 PM
cool video simon

Nokesy
13-03-11, 05:01 PM
Great turnout! :) I reckon when spring / summer really hits there will be well over 60 bikes on rideouts - which is great! :) 38 was roughly the total number of bikes on peak summer rides last year so WB is definitely growing :)

Roxy
13-03-11, 06:55 PM
Great little vid Si, even if done in haste still a goodie! I really liked that...right up to the part where I saw G's hi vis....ewwwwwwwwww! ;D ;D ;D

Roxy

virginie_morisot
13-03-11, 08:18 PM
glad you all had a good ride, was sorry to miss it !

ro
13-03-11, 10:57 PM
Enjoyed seeing everyone at the Harp and Crown after the ride today. Shame I didn't get my new bike in time and missed out. I hope to get it this week though, so I'll be ready for the next one. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
http://hollywood.ro.nu/album/2011-03/s5-1016062/photo.jpg http://hollywood.ro.nu/album/2011-03/s5-1016063/photo.jpg http://hollywood.ro.nu/album/2011-03/s5-1016064/photo.jpg http://hollywood.ro.nu/album/2011-03/s5-1016065/photo.jpg http://hollywood.ro.nu/album/2011-03/s5-1016066/photo.jpg http://hollywood.ro.nu/album/2011-03/s5-1016067/photo.jpg

Gixxer_Tom
14-03-11, 04:31 PM
Welldone that man!!!! ;)

That was an ace lil video,shame it was only of phone quality but ace none the less.... there was loads of us!! :)

I wern't too hard to spot thats for sure... white bike, all white riding gear and the lorenzo space lid stood out a treat!

What an ace day! :)
thanks for filming SillySimon.

Thomas.

CharleyX
14-03-11, 05:07 PM
Great vid Simon well done you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
14-03-11, 06:26 PM
Showing Robin the way Simon ;D

Well dome mate [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Who was that at 27 seconds, black / white leathers, great sounding bike.
G

Gaz
14-03-11, 06:55 PM
I saw me,woohoo!! :D Nice one Simon

silly_simon
14-03-11, 10:04 PM
Showing Robin the way Simon ;D

Well dome mate [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Who was that at 27 seconds, black / white leathers, great sounding bike.
G

Err no I don't think I can be compared to Robin in that dept :o :o :D :D

Honda_Star
14-03-11, 11:33 PM
Had a great time on the ride out (even if I did only join it Marlborough!) but I managed to avoid the rain and had a fantastic time. Great ride to Salisbury too with a small group and had a lovely time. Thanks to all who were there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gixxer_Tom
15-03-11, 07:32 PM
Gerry,

I rode a white Gsx-R with a pure white and black Dianese leguna seca blanca one piece on sunday... and my bikes exhaust did stand out a lil in the vid, as its abit more higher revving sounding.

But i was at 23 seconds in the video.. by looks of it, 27 seconds was monster man... with black and yellow leathers on a black z750 his exhaust note is alot lower but clearly loud!

was even better in person!

Man, i wish i hadn't of came out with just my yoshimura slip on fitted now... i'd unbolted a full race system the night before as i thought it would be too loud on convoy, then turned up to hear most bikes with loud and hot sounding exhausts!

i was gutted! lol...

Thomas :)

Roxy
15-03-11, 08:04 PM
Gerry,

I rode a white Gsx-R with a pure white and black Dianese leguna seca blanca one piece on sunday... and my bikes exhaust did stand out a lil in the vid, as its abit more higher revving sounding.

But i was at 23 seconds in the video.. by looks of it, 27 seconds was monster man... with black and yellow leathers on a black z750 his exhaust note is alot lower but clearly loud!

was even better in person!

Man, i wish i hadn't of came out with just my yoshimura slip on fitted now... i'd unbolted a full race system the night before as i thought it would be too loud on convoy, then turned up to hear most bikes with loud and hot sounding exhausts!

i was gutted! lol...

At least you know for next time Tom! ;)

Roxy

Gixxer_Tom
15-03-11, 10:38 PM
Hey Roxy!

Ooh Damn right i know for next time my luv! ;)

Im gonna be going for GP loudness levels next time i see you all! hehe.

I just can't stop thinking of how much better it would of been to have been caught on that video doing a fly by with the race system in place.. :)

Nevermind... Hopefully next time.

Tom ;)

Roxy
16-03-11, 12:08 AM
luv????

oh god noooooooooo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
16-03-11, 12:11 AM
Lets not start all that again... ;D ;D ;D

Roxy
16-03-11, 12:35 AM

no let's not! :-* :-*

Si
16-03-11, 03:22 PM

no let's not! :-* :-*

;D Brilliant!

Bornagain
16-03-11, 03:23 PM
Start what?....I'm very confused ;)

jaagsxr
16-03-11, 03:58 PM
just dont call her lov .......ok
or she will take your other eye out with her wip !!

Roxy
16-03-11, 04:03 PM
Start what?....I'm very confused ;)

It's easily done... :-*

Gixxer_Tom
17-03-11, 11:55 PM
Hahaha... think i may have missed a joke there. :D

TBH i don't even know what possessed my to use the word 'Luv' anyway!! lol...

Im 28 not 64!! lol..

I blame it on the year i spent living in huddersfield/leeds areas... the northern twang came back to haunt me for a second!

Right!! .... strictly gorgeous, babe and darlin from now on then!! lol... ;)

joke. :)

Man i cannot wait to ride with you lot again.... a quality site and a great mix of both people and bikes!

You'll all get use to me at some point.... (hopefully! :-?)

Although i must say, im very tempted to take a month off riding as tribute to The currently fallen Roxy & Jaydee!! :)

But least it will allow me to do some tuning and tweaking and come back on form and the bike ready for buisness.

Thomas ;)

Chappers
18-03-11, 12:39 PM
TBH i don't even know what possessed my to use the word 'Luv' anyway!! lol...

Im 28 not 64!! lol..

I blame it on the year i spent living in huddersfield/leeds areas... the northern twang came back to haunt me for a second!

Quite right! Everyone said 'luv' (and 'pet') when I grew up in the north, but it doesn't translate down here at all. Instead, the locals down here seem to have a thing for calling each other "hon", but confusingly spell it "Hun" which is normally used as a derogatory term for Germanic barbarian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns). Funny folk down here! ;)

Chappers
18-03-11, 12:40 PM

depends on whether you want to make it to 29 or not! :o ;D

Roxy
18-03-11, 02:29 PM
You'll all get use to me at some point.... (hopefully! :-?)

Thomas ;)

You think so?? ;D ;) ;D

Roxy
18-03-11, 02:33 PM

Although i must say, im very tempted to take a month off riding as tribute to The currently fallen Roxy & Jaydee!! :)

Thomas ;)

A month??? no no no Thomas, I will be back at the beginning of April, you can't get rid of me that easily (some have tried but failed! ;) ) [smiley=laugh.gif]

Roxy

Peace, love and all that other ****! ;D

Si
18-03-11, 06:06 PM
Come on Dear get the R6 out! Or hasnt your pit crew cleaned it yet! ;D

Roxy
18-03-11, 06:35 PM
The pit crew is currently U/S (poor excuse if you ask me...I mean why can't he clean it, polish it, service it and put the 'ahem' heated grips on? A total knee replacement should take, what, a week to recover from?) ;D ;D

I tell you, if the current pit crew don't pull their finger out and get a wriggle on I gunna have to advertise for a replacement...tutt! ::) ::) Pay peanuts you get monkeys

Roxy
(shhhhh - don't tell Dad I said any of that! [smiley=laugh.gif])

BB
18-03-11, 07:31 PM
The pit crew is currently U/S (poor excuse if you ask me...I mean why can't he clean it, polish it, service it and put the 'ahem' heated grips on? A total knee replacement should take, what, a week to recover from?) ;D ;D

I tell you, if the current pit crew don't pull their finger out and get a wriggle on I gunna have to advertise for a replacement...tutt! ::) ::) Pay peanuts you get monkeys

Roxy

:-X :-X

BB

Si
18-03-11, 07:56 PM

Roxy

UUMMMMM! Im telling!!! ;D

Gixxer_Tom
18-03-11, 09:15 PM
Haha... Roxy you crack me up! :)

Right.. im off to tinker with my bikes setup, have a nice evening all.

Roxy
19-03-11, 11:56 AM

Roxy

UUMMMMM! Im telling!!! ;D

SNITCH ;) ;D

Si
20-03-11, 09:59 AM
I did resist though! Tempting as it was ;D

Roxy
20-03-11, 11:01 AM
You all did very well considering he was amongst the wolves yesterday and last night!! ;)

Roxy

flick
20-03-11, 01:03 PM
amongst the wolves,I dont know what you mean roxy

Roxy
20-03-11, 01:10 PM
Si took great pleasure in making me wriggle, I thought he was going to blab. I think Gerry played on it too!! bless them!

and with the full moon, I know how it can affect you men! ;D ;D

Roxy