PDA

View Full Version : Fish hill on 11th Sept.

jonnydangerous
16-09-11, 08:38 AM
We went to "fishyhill" on sunday on some twisty roads after meeting at the services at Warminster, neil led the way to swindon, then sean took over.
we took a route i hadnt been before, which didnt take us up the 419, or through the traffic in towns, Sean knew some very good back roads (no gravel) and we were there in no time at all.
The guy who just tagged along on the blackbird was a fantastic sport, nailing it along the straights and heaving it (sometimes sucessfully!) round the bends, he had a few "moments" which im sure kept him awake............when we stopped and chatted, we discovered that he was 72 !!!!!..... he commented on the "accelerated pace" stating that "thats about right, and the pace im used to"............ he was a thoroughly good sport all day :-)
once at the famous hill we "warmed tyres" on the down hill, then again on the roundabout at the bottom, then we went up.....down....up....down.......PUB!!!!!!........
pub meal was fantastic, a real bargain for a roasty at £5.95 (lucinda had her lunch for even cheaper!!!).........
once "refuelled with meat and 2 veg (why are you laughing????). we set off again for some more fishy hillery antics......

refueling the bike at the top of the hill resulted in petrol at £1.40.9 per litre (theiving scum!)...nearly £21 later we had a bit of a blast back to swindon and everyone "bomb burst" from there....

loads of thanks to Sean for leading, neil for finding the pub and everyone for a good day out....

when are we going back?????.....

jonnydangerous
23-09-11, 12:28 PM
........ sunday ;-)

whizz
23-09-11, 07:19 PM
Hell yea ....bring on the fishy hill....n roasty dinners ! :)

Sean.C
23-09-11, 08:19 PM
Woo hoo........ Right,left,right ,left,right ,left,right, nail it ...round and round and round .... Repeat :) :) :) :) :)

jonnydangerous
26-09-11, 12:43 PM
we went (again) went up (again) and down (again) then up (again again) then down (again again) then up (again again again) then Down (again again again) then to the pub (again) where we had rrrrrrrrroasty! (again) it was good (again) then did the hill (again again) then we went home :-)

when are we goina again again?.............

Ryan
26-09-11, 07:25 PM
up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then up then down then

whizz
26-09-11, 08:04 PM
when ...asap i reckon...its going to be sunny this weekend ;D i can find my way there now lol ! ;D ;D ;D

BB
27-09-11, 07:38 AM
Remind me never to go out with you lot - up & down the same bit of road - may as well be on a track ::) ;)

Anyway the AJS would be a bit slow up there! ;D ;D

BB

Jon_W
27-09-11, 10:57 AM
Remind me never to go out with you lot - up & down the same bit of road - may as well be on a track ::) ;)

BB

Probably by the time either the AJS or the cub got to the top, that lot would have done it 5-6 times!!!! ;D The one advantage of going slowly.... you get to see the scenery first time round!!

BB
27-09-11, 06:37 PM

BB

Probably by the time either the AJS or the cub got to the top, that lot would have done it 5-6 times!!!! ;D The one advantage of going slowly.... you get to see the scenery first time round!!

Very true! :D

BB

jonnydangerous
28-09-11, 04:01 PM
The one advantage of going slowly.... you get to see the scenery !!
sometimes that happens if you go too fast too :-(

BB
28-09-11, 05:50 PM

We said see the scenery not inspect it! ;D ;D

BB

Ryan
28-09-11, 09:27 PM
I want to go to fish hill :(

Nelly
28-09-11, 09:28 PM
I want to go to fish hill :(

Get up earlier then ;)

Ryan
28-09-11, 09:31 PM
I was up, i was still pissed when i woke up so thought nah ;D

Jon_W
29-09-11, 08:11 AM

We said see the scenery not inspect it! ;D ;D

BB

;D ;D ;D

jonnydangerous
29-09-11, 10:00 AM
so, are we going again on sunday 2nd Oct ?????.................

Sean.C
29-09-11, 06:19 PM
so, are we going again on sunday 2nd Oct ?????.................

i maybe intrested in going again ,again

Ryan
29-09-11, 09:07 PM
IM UP FOR IT :D

Jon_W
30-09-11, 07:52 AM
Have't you lot masterd that bit yet??? You'll wear the tarmac out at this rate.

jonnydangerous
03-10-11, 07:42 AM
it was goooooood......again :-)

big_bird
05-10-11, 06:52 AM
What a road! Best piece of tarmac this side of Snetterton...

And three Sundays out of four. Many happy returns ::)